hi,

a little update is out for epoch.., please visit the download section  ( update pack is not needed for new installation )

ps. the trader editor is working correct with new epoch version.

Hey, thanks for the response.

We have 1.0.1.4 installed and working fine, but following adding the updated files to the PH-Tools, there is still a problem for us with the Epoch Trader Items page. All the sections (Ammo Trader Klen, Ammo Trader Stary etc..) are as they were with 1.0.1.1, as are the weapons available at the numerous traders. The cans, vehicles, meds and other items are all listed and priced as they should be in 1.0.1.4, albeit at the old categories from 1.0.1.1 as stated. 

Tried a re-install of the tools and a fresh database.

Hey, thanks for the response.

We have 1.0.1.4 installed and working fine, but following adding the updated files to the PH-Tools, there is still a problem for us with the Epoch Trader Items page. All the sections (Ammo Trader Klen, Ammo Trader Stary etc..) are as they were with 1.0.1.1, as are the weapons available at the numerous traders. The cans, vehicles, meds and other items are all listed and priced as they should be in 1.0.1.4, albeit at the old categories from 1.0.1.1 as stated. 

Tried a re-install of the tools and a fresh database.

hmm.. it looks like a instance issue?!

the trader editor selects the right trader + items by your given instance

chernarus "server_traders.sqf" (1.0.1.1) -->> is using instance = 11  from table "server_traders"

chernarus "server_traders.sqf" (1.0.1.4) -->> is using instance = 17  from table "server_traders"

if you have  a custom instance in your "init.sqf"  e.g. by your server provider, then you need update the table "server_traders" where  "instance = 17" with your "init.sqf" instance.. 

Thanks for all your work nightmare! From now on our trader config updates will be solely based on instance 17 traders regardless of the map/instance. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

for my understanding, you mean all maps will use the same traders in the future?

chernarus "server_traders.sqf" (1.0.1.1) -->> is using instance = 11  from table "server_traders"

chernarus "server_traders.sqf" (1.0.1.4) -->> is using instance = 17  from table "server_traders"

if you have  a custom instance in your "init.sqf"  e.g. by your server provider, then you need update the table "server_traders" where  "instance = 17" with your "init.sqf" instance.. 

Thanks, was using instance 11 instead of 17! Sorted.

Help for the not so clever required please.

Updated Epoch to 1.0.1.4 all good runs great, login with your tool but see only old server traders listed, if I change to instance 17 in tools config I see new traders but no players? Info board is blank & cannot edit players yet I can edit traders if i'm using instance 17 in tools settings, if I swithch back to instance 11 in settings I can see players & edit them but old trader data appears agin.

Is there anything I should be changing somewhere in my server configs/ Hosted by Vilayer & using Bungles latest server pack, Help! losing the will to live, long day ....lol

chernarus "server_traders.sqf" (v1.0.1.1) -->> is using "instance = 11"  from DB table "server_traders"

chernarus "server_traders.sqf" (v1.0.1.4) -->> is using "instance = 17"  from DB table "server_traders"

the trader item editor listed the traders by instance from table  "server_traders" .  please change the instance to "17" in "init.sqf" and in PHT settings 

or update the "server_traders" table --> instance:  

UPDATE `server_traders` WHERE `instance` = '17' SET `instance` = 'HereYourCustomInstance';   //YOUR CUSTOM INSTANCE IS THE SAME FROM "init.sqf"

Being thick apologies, so I simply change my server files init.sqf from:

/* 
 INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 11;     //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

To:

/* 
 INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance = 17;     //The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

??

chernarus "server_traders.sqf" (v1.0.1.1) -->> is using "instance = 11"  from DB table "server_traders"

chernarus "server_traders.sqf" (v1.0.1.4) -->> is using "instance = 17"  from DB table "server_traders"

the trader item editor listed the traders by instance from table  "server_traders" .  please change the instance to "17" in "init.sqf" and in PHT settings 

or update the "server_traders" table --> instance:  

UPDATE `server_traders` WHERE `instance` = '17' SET `instance` = 'HereYourCustomInstance';   //YOUR CUSTOM INSTANCE IS THE SAME FROM "init.sqf"

this is much more n00b friendly than changing the code of the PHP Tool even if its only 1 line of code to be changed.

thanx nightmare for that solution!

what i wanted to ask you nightmare is, is it possible to change the look of the Survivor editor? so it looks like a bit more like the ingame invetory?

Hello,

Having trouble getting this up and running on our Dayz.st server.  Though I don't think the host is the issue.

We can access the tool, view some things like vehicle pool & traders, but nothing on survivors, objects, or info board.  Everything looks correct as far as table names and such but we're clueless as what to try next.  We do have instance set to 11 (we're still on 1.0.1.1).

What else can we look at?

Edit: Also, the trader section shows vehicles I have added to the traders, so that table is getting accessed fine, for some reason the survivor and object tables are not.

Hello,

Having trouble getting this up and running on our Dayz.st server.  Though I don't think the host is the issue.

We can access the tool, view some things like vehicle pool & traders, but nothing on survivors, objects, or info board.  Everything looks correct as far as table names and such but we're clueless as what to try next.  We do have instance set to 11 (we're still on 1.0.1.1).

What else can we look at?

Edit: Also, the trader section shows vehicles I have added to the traders, so that table is getting accessed fine, for some reason the survivor and object tables are not.

I am having same issue as legato. I saw in a previous post to double check spelling \ case  of the names but everything looks perfect.  Any ideas ?