More Explanation

I've a Domain on 1And1.fr

And a dedicated to online.net

DBPHPAmdin Soft on 1and1.fr (Ip Sharabe)

DayZ server on Onlinet.Net (88.190.203.153 : 2302 )

I think I need to run a local Webserver on DayzServer or need to backup All Base to my Domain 1and1

The MySQL server doesn't appear to allow outside connections.  For security reasons, I don't feel comfortable telling you how to fix that.  Unless your 1and1 hosting package is a VPS, you won't be able to run the DayZ Epoch server there.  Though, logically, how on earth are you connecting to 1and1 from your DayZ Server?

Need more information about your setup.  Where is your game server hosted?

My databse connection to the sql server thru navicat is fine & working, can you give me some clarity on the exact info required below the database details in the setup window of the tool?

Database settings are fine, it's the detail below i need clarity on please?

Server IP: Clearly i know that

Server port: no problem

Server Rcon? is that my Rcon password? (which i have)

Server  iinstance: My server instance ID (which i have)

World ID: is this neccesarry for Epoch? (again i have that info from my database if needed)

Hive Schema: Set to Epoch?

Secure: ? what does that mean & what do i select yes or no?

HeadAdmin Login name: Do i create this or is it anything to do with my server or rcon details?

HeadAdmin Login password: as above.

thanks again for the help.

Rcon                             =  your (Arma2 Server) Battleye Rcon Pass

World ID                        =  Reality-Hive only

Hive Schema                 =  for epoch choose epoch

Secure                          =  enable/disable login system for tools 

Headadmin Name/Pass = only needed if secure

Couple more if i may, i cant seem to fiind the black market trader or building supplies trader in my "Epoch Trader Items" list for editing?

My black market trader in olsha has nothing for sale, he will only trade metals?

Where is the hero trader located on chernarus?

Thanks.

Couple more if i may, i cant seem to fiind the black market trader or building supplies trader in my "Epoch Trader Items" list for editing?

My black market trader in olsha has nothing for sale, he will only trade metals?

Where is the hero trader located on chernarus?

Thanks.

check if you have the right server instance!

chernarus default is: 11

if you have different instance such as 11 , you have to edit the table "server_traders" ->> column "instance" all where 11 to your current instance from mission...

If any one can help i seem to be having some trouble getting this to run. I run the install all the checks are good but when i input the db details it cant establish a connection yet it will write all the tables to the db and in the tool it self i can see the info from the db (in the spawn object all the users) but it wont let me spawn an object or view that survivor. It keeps telling me survivor is dead or does not exist. 

Dayz server is hosted through vilayer.

web hosting is through vilayer. 

I can connect other scripts to read and write to the db but for some reason am having trouble with this. Has anyone ran into this problem or have an idea where the problem may be?

Have just installed this on my nas drive with no problems other then when i clicked test connection it failed saying i didnt have enough rights etc.... i clicked install anyhow as i knew it was the correct details and now its all installed ok and it appears to work fine and pull the data from the mysql database correctly

If you activate your secure option theres an error.

It seems like you're trying to send headers two times, what isn't possible in PHP.

I am too lazy to fix it, could you do so? :D

do you mean secure option as in username and pw?

if so i am using this and not getting any problems

That's strange.

Warning: session_regenerate_id(): Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/www/xxxxxx/dayz/include/function/global/login.func.php on line 34 
Notice: Undefined index: loggedin in /home/www/xxxxxx/dayz/include/function/global/login.func.php on line 36 
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/xxxxxx/dayz/include/function/global/db_connect.php:22) in /home/www/xxxxxx/dayz/include/function/global/login.func.php on line 12 

(After Enabling the Error_reporting)

It seems like session generator won't work, because the login already sent headers. I am a little bit too lazy to look for the problem / fix the problem.

Edit:

Okay, nevermind.

It's just the error about redirectiong to the Login-Site. Just changed a few things. Now its running like a charm. :-)