• 2 weeks later...

does not work a bit for some reason, players not showing up on the map. Other than that it works.

Get to your phpmyadmin or any SQL Manager software and do this:

ALTER TABLE `Character_DATA`
ADD COLUMN `last_updated` TIMESTAMP NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Infected`;

I really want to use this tool and I believe I have entered all the right information in all the right places, however it seems to stick on this screen : 

window_zpsac6ea710.jpg

I can't get past this. Admittedly I am a complete dunce when it comes to much of this. Could anyone possibly help me out? 

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to use this tool and I believe I have entered all the right information in all the right places, however it seems to stick on this screen : 

window_zpsac6ea710.jpg

I can't get past this. Admittedly I am a complete dunce when it comes to much of this. Could anyone possibly help me out? 

Anybody care to help, what to write here?

So I uploaded the new version(been using 1.0 until now) but after I'm done with filling in the necessary info in the config, when I try to access the site(index) it just keep on loading until I stop it.

>php index.php
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '[' in /privatehivetools/includes/game_A2EPOCH.php on line 131

It works fine on my local comp(wampserver) and I'm using the same files. Does anyone know what's wrong?

So I uploaded the new version(been using 1.0 until now) but after I'm done with filling in the necessary info in the config, when I try to access the site(index) it just keep on loading until I stop it.

>php index.php
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '[' in /privatehivetools/includes/game_A2EPOCH.php on line 131

It works fine on my local comp(wampserver) and I'm using the same files. Does anyone know what's wrong?

php version less than 5.4.x.x   ?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

After uploading all the stuff for the SurvivorStats page to my webhost and making all the changes to the Config.php I am getting this 

Global Statistic

Latest 10 new Survivors

Connect Error (2003)

Can't connect to MySQL server on '167.118.114.98' (4) # Date Name

This is my config.php

<?
// DATABASE HOSTNAME OR IP
$CONF['DBHOST']	= '167.118.114.98';

// DATABASE PORT
$CONF['DBPORT']	= '3306';

// DATABASE USER		
$CONF['DBUSER']	= '****';

// DATABASE PASSWORD
$CONF['DBPASS']	= '****';

// DATABASE NAME
$CONF['DBNAME']	= 'cherno';

// DAYZ SERVER INSTANCE ( see /MPMissions/init.sqf )
$CONF['INSTANCE'] = 11;

// MAX TABLE DATA
$CONF['maxResults'] = 13;

I've been running these tools for quite a while. I just had one of my servers reinstalled and now the hive tool isn't working for that server. I've checked the IP, port db password, username and port and all of that is correct. I only get black boxes and zeros in the statistic section. Any suggestions on how I can track down the issue?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue that ElDubya and Munkescov are having. I'm thinking it is because I am entering the wrong data during the indexing stage. I'm having difficulty figuring out where to find what to put in, so maybe someone could, please, check me. I'm running a private server with navicat and xampp. I'll put in little comments with questions or a process and hopefully someone here can correct my mistakes and answer my questions. 

MySQL Database Settings

1. DB HOST/IP: localhost // (?) which is found in navicat > user > dayz@localhost > Host: localhost. 

2. DB PORT: 3306 // (mine is, but yours could be different) which is found in XAMPP Control Panel interface under "Port(s)" 

3. DB NAME: hivemind // I'm not sure where this is, but I was told to put "hivemind". Where can I verify this? 

4. DB USER: dayz // (?) which is found in navicat > user > dayz@localhost > Useru Name: dayz

5. DB PASSWD: WHATEVER PWORD YOU HAVE SET // (?) which is found/can be changed in navicat > user > dayz@localhost > Password: WHATEVER PWORD YOU HAVE SET (&) Confirm Password: WHATEVER PWORD YOU HAVE SET

GameServer Settings

1. GAME: A2 EPOCH // I have Epoch server so I select that. Makes sense. 

2. GAMESERVER IP: 127.0.0.1 // (?) Where do I find this? I'm running on LAN and on occasion I'll run it with hamachi or tunngle when a friend wants to play with me. Would running it with hamachi or tunngle change the IP that needs to go here?

3. GAMESERVER PORT: // Is this the same as the DB PORT? If not where can I find it? 

4. GAMESERVER RCN PASSWD: // I have no idea what this is. How do I find what to put in here? 

5. GAMESERVER MAP: Napf // Select whichever map your server runs on. 

6. HIVE INSTANCE ID: 24 // (?) I think this can be found by going to the server directory and if you have the default config examples (for Napf) the folder name should look like this, instance_24_Napf and in MPMissions it should be DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf, so I just figured 24 is the relevant variable (Idk). 

Head Admin Account

1. Username: // (?) Can I just make up whatever name I want? If not, what files do I need to go to in order to find it? 

2. Password: // (?) Can I just make up whatever name I want? If not, what files do I need to go to in order to find it? 

3. Confirm Password: // Obviously has to match Password ^

4. Reset Key: // (?) Can I just make up whatever name I want? If not, what files do I need to go to in order to find it? 

5. Confirm Key: // Obviously has to match Reset Key ^

• 5 months later...