Now when I open start.bat it opens http://localhost/xampp/ When I entered http://localhost/index.php

mhmm.. i cannot reconstruct your issue.  maybe some files are corrupted ?

please download again, and delete the previous one.  i have updated the zip package.

and also please make sure you have not another xampp installation running !

mhmm.. i cannot reconstruct your issue.  maybe some files are corrupted ?

please download again, and delete the previous one.  i have updated the zip package.

It is Woking now! but the character tracker is not working and it didnt update the vehicle locations.

Hello, I just updated to this new version and used the repair function, well the gear of the vehicle disappeared. Is it a issue?

nope, the repair function has no effect on the vehicles inventory

It is Woking now! but the character tracker is not working and it didnt update the vehicle locations.

please visit:

How do I go about adding epoch price list to the existing rdy2go xampp installation? Just not sure where to drop the folder since many of the files have the same name as index, setup,..etc.

Oh and BIG THANKS for the still supporting this!!! Other then that it is working GREAT! After looking for a control panel to install so admins help administrate the server such as restarting the server, adjusting prices, this tool has become invaluable!! Sent you some beer change!!

RC_Robio 

How do I go about adding epoch price list to the existing rdy2go xampp installation? Just not sure where to drop the folder since many of the files have the same name as index, setup,..etc.

Oh and BIG THANKS for the still supporting this!!! Other then that it is working GREAT! After looking for a control panel to install so admins help administrate the server such as restarting the server, adjusting prices, this tool has become invaluable!! Sent you some beer change!!

RC_Robio 

Hi,

you can create a new folder in "/xampp/htdocs/" and name it e.g. "pricelist".      (  /xampp/htdocs/pricelist  )

and then copy all files of the pricelist in this folder. 

Webbrowser-URL  --> " http://localhost/pricelist/index.php "

THX for the Beers! ;)

guinness.jpg

Is there a good setup guide for this? I have it working but it is not connecting to the database, can't remember all the steps from when I did this a long time ago.

edit: ok post #686 helped a lot, player names not working, just saying error but that usually happens for the first few logins I think.

How do we spawn vehicles or items near the player now? I am having trouble finding that.

I'm also wondering if there is a way to use the old UI, used to that plus you could bring up the item list as you were adding things to a character's inventory, as well as having the item pool sorted between different things, like ammo, tools, or weapons, this makes it harder to find the stuff you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

This tool works really well with the exception of the map isn't displaying properly, it seems that the map is smaller than it needs to be, players, vehicles and items are not displaying in the correct location.

My server is running Sauerland.

Thanks,

Drew

Hello,

This tool works really well with the exception of the map isn't displaying properly, it seems that the map is smaller than it needs to be, players, vehicles and items are not displaying in the correct location.

My server is running Sauerland.

Thanks,

Drew

yep you are right..

1.) epoch is spawning vehicles outside the map

2.) sauerland was heavily updated. the saulerland map in hivetool is a older version.

yep you are right..

1.) epoch is spawning vehicles outside the map

2.) sauerland was heavily updated. the saulerland map in hivetool is a older version.

1.) Yes, there are a few vehicles that are spawned legitimately outside the map, my point was that the map size in the web tool is not sized correctly, players position and vehicle position on the map are not accurate, for instance I was in Garbow and my character showed 4k to the north east.

2.) Is there plans on releasing an update that reflects the Sauerland release in Epoch 1.0.5.1? If not can you point me in the right direction on updating this myself?

Thank you,

Drew

1.) Yes, there are a few vehicles that are spawned legitimately outside the map, my point was that the map size in the web tool is not sized correctly, players position and vehicle position on the map are not accurate, for instance I was in Garbow and my character showed 4k to the north east.

2.) Is there plans on releasing an update that reflects the Sauerland release in Epoch 1.0.5.1? If not can you point me in the right direction on updating this myself?

Thank you,

Drew

yes when I get it.  

you can find the config of the map in "\maps\mapname\config.php" 

Trying to deploy this awesome tool, but using IIS with PHP and MySQL. I get the following error, but since I am not at all a website guy. I am lost.  I tried to look in the php.ini file and uncommented sqlite stuff, but still doesn't work. 

Error is this.

Your server does not appear to have a sqlite3 library available, please ask your host to install the json extension.

Any help is appreciated.

Found the sqlite3.dll and added it to the extensions. Fixed!

Great layout and great tools!

One quick question (hopefully)... On the player stats, how can i filter the request to only show players that have been on the server in the last say 14 days? That way people who played 100+ days ago are not listed.

Here is current 

SELECT `CharacterID` FROM `Character_DATA` WHERE `Alive`=1 AND `InstanceID`=".

My attempt

SELECT `CharacterID` FROM `Character_DATA' WHERE WHERE `Alive`=1 AND 'LastLogin' < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 5 DAY) AND `InstanceID`=".

Great layout and great tools!

One quick question (hopefully)... On the player stats, how can i filter the request to only show players that have been on the server in the last say 14 days? That way people who played 100+ days ago are not listed.

Here is current 

SELECT `CharacterID` FROM `Character_DATA` WHERE `Alive`=1 AND `InstanceID`=".

My attempt

SELECT `CharacterID` FROM `Character_DATA' WHERE WHERE `Alive`=1 AND 'LastLogin' < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 5 DAY) AND `InstanceID`=".

hi,

in "/contents/functions/" there you have to go : ;)

you have to edit each file in there, like

$query = "
SELECT 
`C`.`PlayerUID`,
`P`.`PlayerName`,
`C`.`Humanity`,
`C`.`LastLogin`,
`C`.`Datestamp`,
`C`.`HeadshotsZ`,
`C`.`KillsZ`,
`C`.`KillsB`,
`C`.`KillsH` 
FROM `Player_DATA` `P` 
INNER JOIN `Character_DATA` `C` ON ( `C`.`PlayerUID` = `P`.`PlayerUID` ) 
WHERE 
`C`.`InstanceID`=". (int)INSTANCE ." 
AND 
`C`.`Alive`=1 
AND 

`C`.`LastLogin` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 5 DAY)  <----- YOUR EXTRA (NOT TESTED)

".$query." 
GROUP BY 
`C`.`PlayerUID` 
ORDER BY 
`C`.`KillsB` 
DESC";	

:)