Frequency Jammer undestroyable on GPDE01?

Cr41s3

Hey guys,

Today we tried to destroy a few bases, but the first base was likely undestroyable.

We shot around 2400 bullets on one frequency jammer within 15 minutes, still not destroyed.

Is there a known bug or what are we doing wrong?

Where do I find satchel charges and how common are they?

Depends on the server, some have loot turned up higher, some leave it default, some have craftable satchels, some have mission rewards with them, best off asking the server admin, they'll know better :)

...bullets will not damage it.

Not completely true. Only bullet that will damage it is the APDS lynx rounds. But each bullet only does around 0.002xx damage per hit, so you will need around 450-500 APDS bullets or about 90-100 APDS mags to take one down.

Confirmed 8 satchels.

Anyone got any figures for garage doors or metal stud walls?

Just tested, 8 satchels for a cinder wall, 3 for a metal wall, and 16 for a cinder door. This is only true if they are NOT sunk into the ground. If they are sunk into the ground, 20+ satchels won't do anything to them. 

So base raiding is a thing of the past? I hope theses stats are nerfed somewhere in-between 0.2.5.2 and 0.3.0.1. Don't make it impossible to breach but don't make it too easy like in 0.2.5.2. Also now it's way harder to find satchel charges so there needs to be some kind of balance overall.

Right now this will only encourage dupers and glitcher's to breach those bases.

Nah I think it is all good. Maybe a bit too much to require 8 satchels for a wall, but ok. And a jammer should be as strong as it is right now. Base raiding isn't "base destroying". Catch your enemies offguard so to speak, I've seen a video about the Fort Knox raid in Chernarus, the idiot player opened doors himself for the players. Otherwise they couldn't have gotten in at all because fucked up placing satchels.

What kind of effect do chainsaws have on these structures?   It was the best way to break into bases in A2 Epoch

Unfortunately chainsaws and sledgehammers have no effect. Hopefully the devs bring that feature back in the future. 

Just tested, 8 satchels for a cinder wall, 3 for a metal wall, and 16 for a cinder door. This is only true if they are NOT sunk into the ground. If they are sunk into the ground, 20+ satchels won't do anything to them. 

So sink all my stuff into the ground for an impenetrable base!  Is there a point to this mod anymore?

• 1 year later...

hi from 2017).
recently I tried to destroy Frequency Jammer. i shoot in him from RPG-4 rockets and shoot from mk-200, but but scale of hp is not reduced, it was half filled. please tell me what's wrong? i play on " Todesstern Epoch" maybe I need explosives, small or big? and what does the inscription-Maintainig on Jammer?