Are These New Lootable Objects From Epoch?

TheStainlessSteelRat

I thought that was for personal use only....

It's possible the plunger will be needed, my character has been alive for days and hasn't pooped yet.  Damn bio meat.

See I knew it. 

Of course with all the sweetcorn i have eaten there is the chance i may need the plunger to unblock the lav.  :wacko:

WTF is the plunger for?

lol

And everyone wonders why all players are slowly disappearing and playing other mods! and the ones that are left, are complaining why epoch didn't win an award

It's because no body knows what's being developed, one minute they say its set in the future to justify the stupid multi gun and energy system and then next update they introduce rock, stick and rope, and plungers... so its now back in the stone ages is it??

I personally like the latter, its more survival that way, but you can't have a multi gun that does everything by attachments and then rope and rock! come just pick one or the other, so we can decide to stay or go, It's only me left hanging from my group! lol 

end of moan! 

And everyone wonders why all players are slowly disappearing and playing other mods! and the ones that are left, are complaining why epoch didn't win an award

It's because no body knows what's being developed, one minute they say its set in the future to justify the stupid multi gun and energy system and then next update they introduce rock, stick and rope, and plungers... so its now back in the stone ages is it??

I personally like the latter, its more survival that way, but you can't have a multi gun that does everything by attachments and then rope and rock! come just pick one or the other, so we can decide to stay or go, It's only me left hanging from my group! lol 

end of moan! 

By this logic .... Because I have a stove in my house ... I can't use a BBQ pit to cook with !!