For days I was having a issue like many others where I would launch Arma 3 trying to play any @Mod Folder game type. The game would either crash before I got to the lobby, :angry:  in lobby or when character load had just finished. :angry:

:D Get your facepalms ready lol. :P

Step 1: Open Arma 3 launcher

Step 2: Click Mod tab

Step 3: Browse files for Mod you would like to add

Step 4: Add Mod or Mods to Launcher click OK (please note that there are boxes that u can click via left of mod added. Which you will need to make sure is white if u want to run that specific mod and or add-on. Check them or uncheck them like you would've enabled or disabled them via config option back before all this launcher craziness).

Step 5: Click PLAY button bottom left hand of launcher after you made sure the @ mod folder box you want to play is checked.

Step 6: Browse through server list , double click and enjoy. :wub:

Or download a3launcher

Do you mean A3 Epoch launcher? If so i had it downloaded the game would still crash even when i booted game up through that, cause I didnt have the @mod folder in my Arma 3 launcher even though it was in my arma 3 folder so yeah there goes that awesome suggestion. Some people have to add the folder to their A3 launcher even still.

• 2 weeks later...