addons @JSRS3: DragonFyre RC4 @CBA BE filters?

kludgeDev

Question

9 answers to this question

@CBA broke building system, and make fps down also.

We need to wait for updates before use it.

really ? make server fps dpwn ??? really ? lol ... i disable JSRs immediately :D  I'm still trying the server fps with 50+ players to keep up, since epoch 03 not easy....

really ? make server fps dpwn ??? really ? lol ... i disable JSRs immediately :D  I'm still trying the server fps with 50+ players to keep up, since epoch 03 not easy....

I did not notice a difference in FPS, must oblige the creators of topics to their tambourines on armacholic and biforum spread filters.

CBA doesn't run on the server for JSRS, so it won't affect server performance.  If you're running CBA on the server for the sake of JSRS, then remove it, because it's not needed.  CBA certainly can affect client FPS since there's a lot of scripts involved.  If you're noticing dips in client FPS I would suggest you use DragonFyre Lite.  It has the same sounds as full DragonFyre with CBA, only minus the distance and indoor effects, which don't even work properly at the moment due to a Arma compatibility issue.  

CBA doesn't run on the server for JSRS, so it won't affect server performance.  If you're running CBA on the server for the sake of JSRS, then remove it, because it's not needed.  CBA certainly can affect client FPS since there's a lot of scripts involved.  If you're noticing dips in client FPS I would suggest you use DragonFyre Lite.  It has the same sounds as full DragonFyre with CBA, only minus the distance and indoor effects, which don't even work properly at the moment due to a Arma compatibility issue.  

I require CBA for other mods, such as The Eridanus Insurrection,

But nowhere can find ready-line filters for him, I read your topic about dragon fire, filters full version nepodoshli and light I am not interested, once notenjoyed cuts package something. :(