[ Request ]@masvehicles

Finuix

Question

13 answers to this question

add @massvehicles folder to your server root dir.

add @massvehicles to your startup -mod=@masvehicles;@Epoch;@EpochHive;

add the mas.bikey to your server's "Keys" folder

look through your RPT log to see which little bits to add onto your mission.sqm.

"ish"

fluxcapacitor for epoch 0.4.0

Guys. what is the server starting parameter for @masvehicles ? i have tried alot of different so a3launcher shall detect it. but think i have had it wrong each time. @masve ? @masvehicles? @masVE ? 

there is so many different answers to get from posts.

i have done all i think i should have done. i have added many masvehicles to epochconfig.hpp file and server boot. but no vehicles is ingame.
And last question. i dont use stock admin tools. is it possible to add masvehicles to the spawn list ? i use infistar.

I'm new here and only leeche from you geniuses. so that's the least i can do :)

Download the zip from this link and you will get my lists. im not 100% done with them. but edit as you see fit !
it miss some weapons and vehicles. but every vehicle that spawns and weapon/mags in the LSlootLists.sqf are sellable as it is. 

https://gist.github.com/Finuix/557b07d17700d010437f

if you not allready know this : put your new and edited CfgPricing.hpp list in you're Mission.pbo and put this in you're discription.ext: #include "CfgPricing.hpp"
it works. i don't know if its the best way. but i'll use it ^^

this is not my lists from scratch !! only edited them. 

take care.

Only if you add vehicles with weapons and use smoke bombs on them. i did a easy fix. i added all vehicles. and only nonarmed ones spawn. execpt some 50cal ones. and i did a easy fix (don't know if its clever) i got mas vehicles and weapons. so i just removed the addweaponcargo.txt. i thought why bother to add ALL vehicles and weapons there. when a hacker or something spawns in a tank or mas weap it would be the same as adding those, wouldnt it ?
i kept scripts.txt ofc. if you get kicks just edit them then. i did not edit script.txt for it to work. only thing that kicks me is the smokebombs on vehicles. else it all works.