Preliminary Results for Tavi map fix for 0301

chisel

Here's the fix:

Santa has emod baked into the Tavi client files.  Remove these two files (emod.pbo and emod.pbo.A3_Tavi_v02.bisign) from server and client files...  Client files typically found here:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@Taviana\addons

You have to do this as well: ()

î love u

my rpt is still spamming Cannot load sound 'ca\sounds_e\sfx\arabian_market_5.wss' every second since the patch but now im staying in game thanks to u!

now i need to tell my players how to fix this

my loot spawns without any issue. the cars spawning in water occured before 0301, u need a fix found somewhere around this forum. sorry i dont have the link at hand, but its in the tavi post in general discussion

my loot spawns without any issue. the cars spawning in water occured before 0301, u need a fix found somewhere around this forum. sorry i dont have the link at hand, but its in the tavi post in general discussion

I have looked all over the forums, for that fix for vehicle's I think my eyeballs are going to bleed lol..

Hm, maybe my brain fails but:

with emod, you can only "edit" the client side compiled functions, right? So before Epoch compiles the functions, you can do this in the mission script.

But I need to edit a server function, how can I do that? The a3_epoch_server.pbo is protected, so I cant edit them directly..

2:57:08 "Epoch: Init Compiles"      <--- well, fuck you^^
 2:57:08 "EMOD: Checking for mission file"
 2:57:08 "TDC - EMOD loading"      <--- where my files get compiled
 2:57:08 Attempt to override final function - epoch_spawn_vehicles
 2:57:08 "Continuing to load Epoch"

• 4 weeks later...