walking cannot run

Dwarfer

Hi Guys,

OK, so sorry if I have missed an existing post.

Anyone know why sometimes characters won't run.. no matter how much button smashing you do.. Seems to be with 0.3.0.1. Is it something todo with damage ? I am/was 0 damage ?

is it a broken leg bug that does not show the icon ?

Ta

Nope, not first nor fatigued. Will try and get a vid next time. Meds don't fix it.

Have noticed it happen when a door opens near or on you. So think it's todo with broken leg but no symbol comes and you tend to just 'walk it off' or re log and it goes away !

Get a heal player attachment for a multi-gun and see if another player can shoot you or someone with it who can't run and see if it fixes it.

Just something to try at this point.

Sounds sort of strange though.  I heard them mentioned the broken leg thing but not many others have reported it.

I had this issue back in 0.2.5.2 but I'm not sure if it's the same one. My character is forced into a walk, but I can sprint if I hold CTRL+W. Simply pressing W results in a slow walk. Double tapping W fails to allow running without using the Shift key. A relog instantly fixes everything and allows me to run with just W.