Sign in to follow this  
egamestudio

How to update server 2.5.2 to 3.0 ?

Hello,

How to put a day its epoch 0.3 server because I replace the files from my server with the one proposed and download except that once I connected to the server receives an error message # 03 server not ready .

FYI, I needed to update both the SERVER and CLIENT files on my server to get 0.3.0.1 to work. This may be common knowledge to some, but I didn't see anything documenting this necessity.

are you trying to run a tavi server OP? server not ready error seems to be cropping up with tavi

same with panthera..i can log in and after 5 mins i get *server not ready* then kicked to lobby 

server not ready error 02

same with panthera..i can log in and after 5 mins i get *server not ready* then kicked to lobby 

server not ready error 02

Same thing here with MSKE. At least it's not just me.

I got the same Problem. The Trick is, you also must update the files in @epoch\addons (1,31GB) on your Server. I take the files from the Client Version it´s in the same Path and uploaded it to the Server. And now Server is running without "server is not ready"