Congrats to the MANW winners!

Axle

Check out the winners here! Looks like it was a close race for quite a few entries.

Now with that out of the way we at the Epoch house would like to thank everyone for the support you provide. In the end it's our main driving force. Although it would have been nice to win :P It's not what was driving us to do what we do. So you guys know we were working on A3 Epoch before the contest was even known about and we will continue to be here well after the fact. So "Stay Tuned" because we have some awesome stuff planned and we would love to share it with everyone!

i like that an addon won the full customisation 

Of course they will win - they have "GIRLS!" in their marketing video. (capitalization original addon author's BTW)

Task Force Arrowhead Radio "Official Manual" (WITH GIRLS!)

I told you guys, we should have applied as  "EPOCH (WITH GIRLS!)".  win guaranteed. EUR200K!

Of course they will win - they have "GIRLS!" in their marketing video. (capitalization original addon author's BTW)

Task Force Arrowhead Radio "Official Manual" (WITH GIRLS!)

I told you guys, we should have applied as  "EPOCH (WITH GIRLS!)".  win guaranteed. EUR200K!

girls.....we have a axles his voice is soooo much better

My question is... 5609 < epochs upvotes

3969 < winners upvotes...

Epoch had 1640 more upvotes.. and is in my eyes a better game/mod to play..

I dont understand :(

But votes don't make the decision, its upto a panel of people, and epoch isn't really a total conversion mod, multiplayer sure, but not a total conversion, hence why RHS which actually is a total conversion for Russian Armed Forces won I assume

Wow absolutely terrible results from the MWNW competition. I wouldn't class any of the other mods listed as winners as mods at all, they all seem to add very little extra on top of Arma 3. Especially that total mod winner .. WTF that is BS.. a few weapon reskins and barely noticeable sound improvements.

Epoch is the true overall winner and it is what is driving Arma 3 sales.

Wow absolutely terrible results from the MWNW competition. I wouldn't class any of the other mods listed as winners as mods at all, they all seem to add very little extra on top of Arma 3. Especially that total mod winner .. WTF that is BS.. a few weapon reskins and barely noticeable sound improvements.

erm actually its King of the hill right now that is driving arma 3 sales ! and that is a beast mod!

Never tested RHS but calling it bs.. the mod contains a lot more than a few weapons. Replace the hole arma 3 armory and shit with RHS only and it feels like another game. A good example how to use it is the tacbf server and even sa matra is working with RHS in the latest wasteland.