Jammer cannot be destroyed by self or former group

da1geek

Heya,

Seeing as there are a lot of bugs going around right now, I thought it would help to update with some of the problems the crew and I have ran into. In this case, the particular bug is with Jammers. Jammers have been destructible to other players who have never been in a group with each other. The replicate able example is when the non-group leader has placed the jammer. Because the group leader hasn't placed the jammer, no other team mates have access to doors etc. The solution would typically be to destroy it and have the group leader replace it. Even after multiple satchel charges, the jammers will be destroyed, but will return or come back on reset. This is not a server-side feature. This has happened to our semi-large group almost three times now, and as a result, have had to change group leaders (which is a pain in the ass).

- On CCG US Altis #1 (192.99.19.215:3100)

- @Epoch0252 -@Mas -@Emod02

Hope this helps!

da1geek

Tested this on my server,

I have mine configured so that doors and jammers can be destroyed, but walls and floors can't.

I watched some guys put a bunch of explosive charges (think it was 4 satchels and 2 charges) on a jammer. then shot it with a 7.62mm LMG, at least 150 rounds.

2-3% damage done, total on the jammer, they seem to be extremely armoured. but not invulnerable.

theres a certain Mas weapon that is incredibly effective at breaching doors, and blowing shit up.

I intend on testing this at some point when i'm not dog tired.

*edit*

went and tried out the super OP weapon, benelli w/ pellets.

can take out pre existing structures with less than 20 bullets,

damage to vehicles and pre-existing structures works fine on the readout,
but anything in the jammer radius shows the exact same damage amount, and doesn't appear to decrease at all, i retract my previous statement, perhaps they are invulnerable.

new update.

tested out some destruction on a frequency jammer i had placed earlier during the day.
i turned spectator on myself, so it would display the class name of cursortarget with it's current health.

i put 4 satchels at the base of the jammer

I knocked the health of the jammer down to 45.

so it can definitely be done.