Unknown Version - Battle Eye Kicks Me - Is it 3.0.1?

Flybynight

Ouch. Didn't know that.  I just wondered why I was suddenly getting booted....didn't really figure it was out yet.  So A3 Launcher doesn't even use the original files...what are they doing that for geez. 

Thanks for the response and I'll just grab it from here.  Fantastic game by the way.  Looking forward to all that is coming!

Don't use A3 Launcher? It doesn't even use our official files to begin with.

Really? oddly how MD5 sums match... better report that to MD5 guys then their shit is broken.

if you where referring to 1/2 additional empty files created... Those are for checksuming, and they are generated on that PC.

It's almost as if anything made by Maca is seen as complete crap that is out to get you...

First emod causing massive security issues - Awol

Really? oddly how MD5 sums match... better report that to MD5 guys then their shit is broken.
if you where referring to 1/2 additional empty files created... Those are for checksuming, and they are generated on that PC.

Secondly A3L not using official files (which as grim proves isn't correct) - Axle

I do hope that maybe next time someones work is attacked, it at least has some form of evidence behind it...

I was in too much of a hurry when I first posted this.  My bad.  I am running 2.5.2 and everything was fine until about an hour ago.  That's when BattleEye got excited.  When I asked if it was 3.0.1 I was actually curious if somehow it was on servers and they simply hadn't updated today.  Don't ask me...it almost made sense when I was getting kicked for unknown version.  Now....after doing nothing differently, all is well and I can join servers again.

Thanks for the help and this is a good example of not clearly spelling things out lol.

Best option is to get files from the source. Especially Epoch client files. They are updated here faster then a3launcher. As with servers running leaked files, they are more then likely running previous builds. Unfortunately this creates fragmention and it's the players that suffer.

Has nothing to do with any launchers, Verify Arma 3 steam files and it finds 1 file missing, 30 second download, and your back on. Had 3 people that just got kicked on my server and talked to each one about the fix and they were all able to get back in after verify.

Stop derailing

Best option is to get files from the source. Especially Epoch client files. They are updated here faster then a3launcher. As with servers running leaked files, they are more then likely running previous builds. Unfortunately this creates fragmention and it's the players that suffer.

You can join official servers from Arma 3 Launcher, I really don't see what this has to do with servers running leaked files? How many versions of 0301 client files are there?

Using your analogy, no one should download BEC from your signature link then?  :D

As with servers running leaked files

Released now