Searching For Developer/Scripter

Jacen

Question

I'm currently searching for a developer to join our project. You must have experience with Arma 2, not be lazy and be willing to contribute to our community (not money) with your time. We currently have a dedicated server that can host up to four servers stably. We have a website set up (That's my job) we have one other developer but he's currently busy with college. We're currently working on making the 'perfect server' it will be stable, have completely custom content and will be unique to our servers. Our current developer does not have the time to dedicate to the server meaning the process of creating this is taking longer than usual. If you are interested simply follow the form below and I'll get in touch with you.

Our project is called VectionGaming, you may google us to find the website, I won't be linking it. You will enjoy your time working with us, I myself am very dedicated and have high hopes for the server. I'm currently learning to code Arma 2 but I'm not up to par with the likes of you guys. We also have a custom launcher on the way which will be released extremely soon. Thanks for reading. 

<b>How many hours on Arma:</b> Answer here
<b>How long have you been scripting Arma:</b> Answer here
<b>How many hours can you dedicate to the server daily:</b> Answer Here
<b>What do you expect in return?:</b> Answer here
<b>Past Projects, who have you scripted for?:</b> Answer Here
<b>Do you have a microphone:</b> Answer here
<b>Anything else?</b> Answer here

-Jacen

1 answer to this question