Make ArmA Not War - Winners

Richie

Tbh this is not a troll and please dont take it as such, but i hope they dont win; Now the reasoning behind this, is and was, because they were touting the "we arent doing this for money line"  I'd hate to see them as hypocrytes by winning.

They have always stated this is a free mod made for free and freely given to the community.

Que the but what about our hours of work and hours of time invested. Simply dont do it then; simply just say you're doing it to make money.

Rant over.

i hope they dont win; Now the reasoning behind this, is and was, because they were touting the "we arent doing this for money line"  I'd hate to see them as hypocrytes by winning.

So you're not in it for the money, but if you win a competition where there's prize money, you become a hypocrite?

Now that some grade A fuzzy logic you're throwing around there.

So you're not in it for the money, but if you win a competition where there's prize money, you become a hypocrite?

Now that some grade A fuzzy logic you're throwing around there.

To me it seems they rushed a release of a '20%' completed mod to enter a contest to cash in.  Along with the cash AWOL gets a spotlight on him to maybe get professional gig out of this. (even though i'm sure he has a good job).  Look at PlayerUnknown.  He works for H1Z1 now (probably as a consultant).

Richie, Thanks for the luck! We made it to the finalists so I think we are in the right category.

B4ND1T, I see nothing wrong with attempting to win a contest (that anybody can enter) with a mod that we were already going to make. 

Choppra, While I would have liked work on A3 Epoch for another year before release. The contest did have a deadline so we simply submitted what we had at that time and continue to push towards 1.0 (100%) every day.

but i hope they dont win; Now the reasoning behind this, is and was, because they were touting the "we arent doing this for money line"  I'd hate to see them as hypocrytes by winning.

What difference does it make ? they entered to win, how many hundreds of hours game play you had for free from Epochs code ? :unsure: I know i've had a good 300-400 on A2 and roughly the same on A3 :)

I've paid nothing for this, so if they can possibly win some money for creating a free mod then i hope they do, that's why i voted for them to win in the first place.

Tbh this is not a troll and please dont take it as such, but i hope they dont win; Now the reasoning behind this, is and was, because they were touting the "we arent doing this for money line"  I'd hate to see them as hypocrytes by winning.

They have always stated this is a free mod made for free and freely given to the community.

Que the but what about our hours of work and hours of time invested. Simply dont do it then; simply just say you're doing it to make money.

Rant over.

LOL.

I must have glossed over the "Click this button to head over to PayPal and PAY to download" A2Epoch or A3Epoch.  

Silly me ..... 

Rant over.

Everyone knows that they're in it strictly for all the shit the community gives them, as well as the coffee money.  Can't we just lock these devs in a dungeon somewhere already and keep spraying them with a fire hose when they start slacking?  Slackers.  Think you deserve a reward, GET BACK TO WORK!

firehose.jpg