Help. Antihack blocking rTitleText messages

DangerRuss

Question

Trying a few new scripts lately that use server wide messages in this format

[nil,nil,rTitleText,"MESSAGE GOES HERE!", "PLAIN",6] call RE;

This is blocked by the antihack so the server can't see it, and kicks the player.

I can't figure out where to remove this function from the antihack

6 answers to this question

If there's a kick then there's a log and if there's a log an exception can be added :)

Post the log with the kick reason in full.

Im telling you, theres no log! Even when Im in game it doesn't give a reason or even notify me the person is being kicked, they just grey screen. Theres absolutely nothing in the RPT. Im doing this on a test server so theres nothing cluttering up the logs at all. It just says the player disconnected. If I turn the antihack off, it works like a charm.

One of the scripts I recently changed was my anti-side chat script, it used to disconnect people but I changed it to killing the player and then messaging the server with the reason they were killed. As soon as I added that message the antihack is kicking for it, if I remove the message it works normally.  Also the same thing on a carepackage script Ive been tweaking. Thats the only way I've narrowed it down to this rtitletext thing.

Theres not battleye kick, no infistar message, nothing recorded, just a grey screen. The players can rejoin right away, it isnt' a temp ban.