[Feedback] v0.3.0.1 Drink Loot Table

CrazyMike

Server: Mells House

This is more just to grab individual feedback. 

In my opinion i feel like soda cans are abundant. Back in earlier version 0.2.5.1, the stats for the sodas were low. So many resulted in using empty jars and water sources in order to "stay alive". With testing the new v0.3.0.1 it feels that the looting of jars is rare. There are no longer needed in order to keep going. I think, again in my opinion, that the amount of soda drinks should be lowered in order to utilize the use of a jar of water. 

Now I know that loot tables can be set by server owners but i am speaking from the vanilla epoch point of view. I wanted to hear from other players, if having to scrounge for an empty jar and worrying about keeping it full was important for the survival aspect. If the feel of "OMG a soda" becomes important. 

So please leave your opinions below.

Yeah, they're pretty plentiful. Haven't had to use a jar yet. Definitely could be lowered. I'm a summing people were complaining because they didn't know they could use jars. I didn't know until I'd been playing for like a month or two lol.

Thanks for the feedback, after the massive loot system overhaul we certainly need to balance the loot tables some more. Since we can now control the rarity of items precisely we just need to tweak things a little.

By exposing this config to edit this we will easily allow server admins to fine tune to fine the best balance to suit their servers needs. Please provide more feedback on the looting so we can find a consensus on what settings are best to ship by default.