MGT still Official?

EUGENIX_MODIFIED

Meh..

So either one of the "official" host is not so trustworthy (why official ?) or someone has manged a nice little hack and got the files directly off a server..  

I am not 100% sure but if some of the official host are on GSP's it probablly quite easy for a "person" to get the files of the box. Most GSP's still have access...

as I said Meh..

reasons the op is lying

1. mgt dont give out the server files

2. im the only current active admin online, and i dont have access to those, wouldnt give them to some random scub even if i could

3. any of the rooms any admin are in at the min are locked rooms, so op couldnt even join if he wanted to, so talking to an admin, hasnt happened

so as for this moutfull, i think op either got the wrong ts, or has mental issues and made it all up

I already tried to contact devs for something similar like watermarking and something else but they really dont care about it.. But from my point view they don't care about it.. So i gave it up..

Drop me a PM to discuss your concerns, accidently deleted your Skype request, was on the beers with my cousin when you asked on my twitch chat.

As for 'watermarking' if a custom hive DLL is being used am not sure what we could do.

Is not difficult for a determined and talented Developer to circumvent pretty much any security measures. 

Well I just got off their TS and they sent me the files via Github.

I didn't even pay for the files came with a cracked .dll as well.

I gave both of them a mouthful and they gave the files to me.

I am not going to use them though.

Bunch of wankers, they just laughed at me!

he said he was on the ts,and he got the files from us, personally i dont get involved in any of the issues regarding anything other than dealing with players, everything else is handled by others, just stating that im the only one online currently and he didnt get anything from mgt, so getting my knickers in a knot, isnt something i plan on doing thanks

Drop me a PM to discuss your concerns, accidently deleted your Skype request, was on the beers with my cousin when you asked on my twitch chat.

As for 'watermarking' if a custom hive DLL is being used am not sure what we could do.

Is not difficult for a determined and talented Developer to circumvent pretty much any security measures. 

Its hard since you cant receive new messages

And that's why you can not hide behind so called privacy, as anything that can be bought and sold will be bought and sold. I see the reason in developers choice of not releasing 0.3 to public, it makes sense but at the same time, it is doomed to failure, just like any other game gets "hacked" from DRM etc, so is epoch mod is not an exception.

But jokes on people who bought it though, as 0.3 will be released pretty soon (time window 1-2 months lol) so how long will they be able to play before having to update their files? A month? Two at best.

Either way, I think it is trivial problem which will go away in no time.

There was a choice. To release it when it is ready. I don't think it will be months in the waiting though.

Really, these threads are just a distraction from the real content and work that is going on. Speculation and trolling, and then we, as devs of the mod, get moaned at for not responding..?

I am sitting in front of the next mission system upgrade, and I have no idea where my train of thought was..

There was a choice. To release it when it is ready. I don't think it will be months in the waiting though.

Really, these threads are just a distraction from the real content and work that is going on. Speculation and trolling, and then we, as devs of the mod, get moaned at for not responding..?

I am sitting in front of the next mission system upgrade, and I have no idea where my train of thought was..

You devs should really let us ass kissers and ball suckers deal with the drama dwellers, attention whores, cry babies, and trouble makers.  When you break Axeman's zen it's all over folks, that's the last string! lol STOPIT

Let MGT do what they want to do.  Let them roll with their no fucks given attitude.  If you want the development to progress, let the devs work and cooperate by testing their shit.  Otherwise, have fun on the hacked servers.

(my post wasn't directed at Spire whatsoever, just the drama)

I fully expect backlash. So be it.

I can't be the only one that thinks the devs have done a poor job with this release. It was announced way too soon. There should not have been a change log until a week prior to release. Players have ceased to play until the update OR they're playing on Mell's House. 

I'm all for Mell's being 'the' test server, because it makes sense, but it should have been released to other servers as well -- at least a few. There aren't enough people actually "testing" on Mell's to truly consider it a test server. It's the same bunch of kids that were playing there previously for the most part.