MGT still Official?

EUGENIX_MODIFIED

This is simple.

Any unofficial server running 0.3.0.1 any version they tested doesn't matter, gets the SKAR backdoor treatment.(not that it exists)

It's honestly time for all that JAZZ OR JIZZ, whatever you call a proper teabag today!

Maybe it's time to create your security team with a bad ass squad xml and they go hunt the unofficial .3 and join and find out who is who, pull the mission file, get all the admins and mods UID'S and ban them epoch forever by placing them on an internal ban list.

Why would the devs release files that are not complete? Just because some ass leaked/sold them, or because server admins want them? Sure they could throw them out with unfinished bug fixes that would then require another patch. And have the forums filled with admins having problems with bugs that would have been fixed if they waited for an official release that the dev's were satisfied with.

In all fairness 0.3.1 is far from ready ! Been playing since release ! Its 80% ready, Either the devs need to finish the 20% left or leave it to server owners to return balance to the game ! As balance has completely gone from the game :(

Either way Epoch Devs need to act on this matter ! Alot of hosts have been patiently waiting !

Why would the devs release files that are not complete? Just because some ass leaked/sold them, or because server admins want them? Sure they could throw them out with unfinished bug fixes that would then require another patch. And have the forums filled with admins having problems with bugs that would have been fixed if they waited for an official release that the dev's were satisfied with.

I see no threads on any of the after mentioned sites that have these files.

One of the official servers leaked (sold) the files to them, CCG, and Cen. 

Basically, everyone who does not give two shits about the development of the mod, but want to profit from it are involved.

CCG are not running the new version, i think you need to get your facts right.

But then they could just remove the watermark

Not without knowing the key.  There's ways it could be put in "code" where it wasn't blatantly obvious that the files were watermarked at all.  You could create a key for each copy of the server files given out.  Say it goes like this.....  File abc.sqf, third line, 4th word, second character.  File xyz.sqf, 10th line, 2nd word, 8th character.  And so on until you have an email address or UID of the person the files were given to.  The only way to decipher the "code" would be to have the key which is kept by the devs only.  Otherwise it just looks like proper code because it is.  There would be nothing for anyone to remove, since by removing anything you break something that's needed to work, as all parts of the code itself are legit.  All that matters is the key.

Not without knowing the key.  There's ways it could be put in "code" where it wasn't blatantly obvious that the files were watermarked at all.  You could create a key for each copy of the server files given out.  Say it goes like this.....  File abc.sqf, third line, 4th word, second character.  File xyz.sqf, 10th line, 2nd word, 8th character.  And so on until you have an email address or UID of the person the files were given to.  The only way to decipher the "code" would be to have the key which is kept by the devs only.  Otherwise it just looks like proper code because it is.  There would be nothing for anyone to remove, since by removing anything you break something that's needed to work, as all parts of the code itself are legit.  All that matters is the key.

You think the devs can do that lol. No offence to anyone but lets just look at how long this latest update is taking...

lol @ you guys trying to push release.  Who fucking cares if retards are releasing an unfinished patch, let them run their buggy shit and pay money for it.  It's a shame that players don't get more involved in what's going on behind the scenes so they know what exactly is going on, I'd wager a lot of people would be a bit more patient.  Encourage people to frequent the forums more and try to fill them in on what's going on.  I mean, I'm a player before an admin, I wouldn't jump ship and stay somewhere else just because they released a patch early.  I don't understand peoples' impatience.. but then coming here and keeping up with whats going on probably helps.

Here's a pitch to your players:  If these other servers don't care about the development of the mod they're running, why would they care about you or your security or whether you're actually having fun playing the mod or not?  What's the point in trying to develop a free mod if the community is completely negligent and actually hinder development?

Why don't these asshats that keep deliberately going against the Epoch devs just fuck off and create their own mod already if they're so awesome?  If they think they can do things better, then fucking do it.  The way these people are handling things is so childish.

all you need to do is find where they add up all the Variables to get the code and then  //

Well I just got off their TS and they sent me the files via Github.

I didn't even pay for the files came with a cracked .dll as well.

I gave both of them a mouthful and they gave the files to me.

I am not going to use them though.

Bunch of wankers, they just laughed at me!

i duno what ts you went on but it wasnt mgt's ts and certainly you did not get the files from there, i call bulls**t on that

Well I just got off their TS and they sent me the files via Github.

I didn't even pay for the files came with a cracked .dll as well.

I gave both of them a mouthful and they gave the files to me.

I am not going to use them though.

Bunch of wankers, they just laughed at me!

Did it sound like trololol?