Need support for Overpoch Origins as gtx don't give support for it...

dzrealkiller

Question

Im having a load off issues with crashing and such I am asking Gtx for help with there mod and there just not helping me at all so maybe somebody here can shed some light on what the issue is and how I could fix it.

Below I will post my comment to gtx as its easier than typing it all again and then I will post there response maybe it can help prob not though.

HERE IS MY POST:

Wait what you don't give support for Errors... Most of the shit below comes from your standard files and you don't support it...

Aright I will list things below that comes up with a fresh install of you're servers....

16:25:07 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

16:25:07 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

16:25:15 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
16:25:15 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
16:25:15 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
16:25:15 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found

Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852

16:26:49 Client: Remote object 3:5 not found
16:26:49 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
16:26:49 Client: Remote object 3:7 not found

BELOW LIST LINE I WILL LIST THINGS THAT ARE CAUSE BECAUSE OF ME....

16:25:20 No speaker given for NAMEHERE

16:25:20 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
bb_mercenary

CAN YOU SEE WHAT I'M GETTING AT? THAT'S 2 LINES THAT IS CAUSED BY ME THE REST COMES WITH THE FRESH INSTALL FILES YOU SENT TO ME AND TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD AND THEN UPLOAD THEM TO THE SERVER...

GTX RESPONSE:

Hi shane

Everything you have posted there except this

16:25:20 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
bb_mercenary

You can simply ignore everything else. The spam is caused because as I have already told you. These mods are not made to be merged together the way I have done them. I will not be releasing any more updates to them so if you don't like them how they are now you can simply create your own. The errors in the RPT that are there by default are normal and they do not effect anything in game.

To better answer your question, no sir we do not provide support for RPT errors.

Best Regards

Harkness
GTX Support

Any help would be awesome I have struggled with this issue since joining GTX and they just don't want to help with a mod they put together and sell to us...

8 answers to this question

They are right about ignoring them errors, they're perfectly normal, only exception being :

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
bb_mercenary

Check your mission.sqm under addons at the top, is bb_mercenary listed ? if not then add it and then try again, good luck :)

It should be added as it's included but not listed in the mission.sqm or that's my thoughts, I would bet money that's where the problem lies.

and yes you can ignore the other errors, happens on all servers, you won't ever see an error free RPT.

Ok, Thanks I will try that.

Also any idea what's going on, when a player change clothes all items in there backpack vanish but I have noticed if you relog the items return :S

I was wondering if there is a way to add a script like what the CCG server uses so when a player try to wear the clothes it says you basically need to relog for you're player to change the clothes. How do I do this? :S

16:25:07 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon

16:25:07 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

^^^^ Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about

16:25:15 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
16:25:15 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
16:25:15 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
16:25:15 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found

^^^^ Caused by infiSTAR. Basically means that you don't have any of those files, again, nothing to worry about.

Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852

16:26:49 Client: Remote object 3:5 not found
16:26:49 Client: Remote object 3:6 not found
16:26:49 Client: Remote object 3:7 not found

16:25:20 No speaker given for NAMEHERE

^^^^ Perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. I think it's bandwidth related?

bb_mercenary

^^^^ Add this line to your mission.sqm in the middle of the addons section at the top of the file : "bb_mercenary", 

As far as changing clothes goes, I use Piggd's Chameleon Skin Changer and only occasionally have an issue with humanity vanishing when  changing clothes, but it always comes back after a relog or a server restart.

Any Ideas on this one? It just came up and broke the server.

18:02:15 "PUBLISH: Created LandRover_CZ_EP1 with ID "1129051782280173""
18:02:16 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,10,2]"
18:02:20 Error in expression <oke;
deleteVehicle _fire;
deleteVehicle _shards;
deleteVehicle _dirt;

_v setvel>
18:02:20   Error position: <_shards;
deleteVehicle _dirt;

_v setvel>
18:02:20   Error Undefined variable in expression: _shards
18:02:20 File ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\AirDestructionStage2.sqf, line 71
18:02:30 Error in expression < select 2]};

_tv=abs(_xv)+abs(_yv)+abs(_zv);
if (_tv>2) then {_dr=1/_tv} else {>
18:02:30   Error position: <_zv);
18:02:30   Error Undefined variable in expression: _zv
18:02:30 File ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\AirDestructionStage2.sqf, line 59
18:02:32 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1234,B 1-1-C:1 (dzrealkiller) REMOTE,"76561198077094211"]"
18:02:32 "infiSTAR.de ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: dzrealkiller(76561198077094211)"
18:02:32 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1234,B 1-1-C:1 (dzrealkiller) REMOTE,"76561198077094211"]"
18:02:34 "infiSTAR.de Log: dzrealkiller(76561198077094211) -    Left SafeZone @132132"
18:02:35 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
18:02:40 Error in expression < select 2]};

18:02:40   Error position: <_zv);
18:02:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: _zv
18:02:40 File ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\AirDestructionStage2.sqf, line 59
18:02:44 "WAI: Custom Config File Loaded"
18:02:44 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
18:02:49 Error in expression < select 2]};

18:02:49   Error position: <_zv);
18:02:49   Error Undefined variable in expression: _zv
18:02:49 File ca\Data\ParticleEffects\SCRIPTS\destruction\AirDestructionStage2.sqf, line 59
18:02:54 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
18:02:54 "WAI: Initialising missions"