Force player to relog to update clothes.

dzrealkiller

Question

I am looking for a script that when a player tries to change clothes a message will come up and ask them to relog to apply the new skin, I am wanting something like this because for some reason when a player change clothes ingame it stops updating the database for their player until they relog and there gear vanish from their backpack until they do a relog..

So I thought the easiest way to avoid players complaining would be to give them a message and tell them to relog for the new skin to take effect. 

How could I do this? I currently use Take Clothes 2.0 here: http://opendayz.net/threads/release-zabns-take-clothes-2-0.19290/

Not sure if that matters any.

5 answers to this question

i saw a fix for that somewhere, but for now you can simply to this:

make a custom 

search for:

eh_player_killed = player addeventhandler ["FiredNear",{_this call player_weaponFiredNear;} ];

and add below:

_msg = "Please Relog to bla bla bla because whopddidllydooo";
cutText [_msg, "PLAIN DOWN"];
systemChat _msg;

this should give the player a message.

You even could force them via script to logout, but this is just playing around ^^

I don't get what you mean by make a custom? a custom what?

and where am I searching for:

eh_player_killed = player addeventhandler ["FiredNear",{_this call player_weaponFiredNear;} ];

Also does this just give a player a message or does it stop there skin auto changing?

I would really like it to give the message and not change their skin, for there new skin to take effect they would have to relog.