A3 Taviana overpoch server help

joe201x

Question

I'm trying to make an arma 3 overpoch taviana server, I have uploaded the @Taviana_A3 folder to my server alongside the @mas folder and have made changes to the server.cfg and config.cpp to aside with the map but i get this error in the rpt 'Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds.taviana' when starting the server and the server doesnt work.

If anyone has some steps what to do to make an arma 3 overpoch taviana server from a vanilla arma 3 epoch server that would be much appreciated, thanks.

10 answers to this question

got my server working thank you, however when joining i get kicked for various script restrictions, i fix one and theres another etc etc. any idea what to do about this?

Probably going to have to go through it one at a time and read your scripts.log (changing the 7 to a different number is not a solution for having a public server!).

what do you mean by go through it one at a time? what else can i do other than change 7 to something else? thanks.

What Friendly meant was to fix each error (by adding the appropriate exceptions) as you encounter them, until there is no more errors kicking you. :)