[help] Database player stats

Aru

Question

Hello everyone,

I'd like to make a simple database request to show on my website the number of AI kill by my players. I'm pretty familiar with PhP and DB requests, thing is, when i open RedisDesktopManager and go to my PlayerStats folder, i have 0 information except the symbol � sometimes.

So, basically, i cannot see any player's informations.

Can someone explain me where am i wrong ? I'd like to figure out and maybe find another solution to explore my server's database. Speaking about server's database architecture, is epoch mod using some kind of MySQL architecture or Redis is the database and i'm forced to play with it ?

Thanks a lot,

Aruvyel

6 answers to this question

Redis is the database, and there is a stats tool out there made by zupa. Might want to check it out.

I already checked this tool, it's an awesome work but it's not what i need for my website. I just want to sort a table with best AI killers from desc. A simple request in the database (local, my website is host on the same dedicated server). Thing is, if zupa succeed to see the stats of the player i should be able too, but i can't see any informations in RedisDesktopManager.

Aruvyel

I already checked this tool, it's an awesome work but it's not what i need for my website. I just want to sort a table with best AI killers from desc. A simple request in the database (local, my website is host on the same dedicated server). Thing is, if zupa succeed to see the stats of the player i should be able too, but i can't see any informations in RedisDesktopManager.

Aruvyel

You need to use a server sided language such as PHP to extract the relevant keys from the reds database, then populate your table based on the results.

Take a look at the predis library for php, this will get you started with querying the database.

I made a thread a while ago with some basic example using a different library called  TinyRedisClient. You can see my examples

You need to use a server sided language such as PHP to extract the relevant keys from the reds database, then populate your table based on the results.

Take a look at the predis library for php, this will get you started with querying the database.

I made a thread a while ago with some basic example using a different library called  TinyRedisClient. You can see my examples

Very nice work dude, thanks for sharing. I'm looking at your stuff right now but, i'm kinda lost. "to extract the relevant keys from the redis database" Ok, i'm close but i can't find the player stats and that's where my problem is right now. I can sort out on table everything i want, but not the player's stats its still empy.

Very nice work dude, thanks for sharing. I'm looking at your stuff right now but, i'm kinda lost. "to extract the relevant keys from the redis database" Ok, i'm close but i can't find the player stats and that's where my problem is right now. I can sort out on table everything i want, but not the player's stats its still empy.

I am also interested in this. Have you found out why the playerstats table is empty. I have looked and nowhere else can I see player stats.