BEC kick #5

Luggz

Ok this isnt for arma 3 epoch but was thinking someone here could throw me a bone since i cant get a email confermation from wastelands web site..???..

So there is a atv spawn script that was installed and when you spawn it it will give you a instant kick,

#5 "C_Quadbike_01_F"

here is my createvehicals txt

// A3Wasteland - createVehicle.txt BattlEye filters by AgentRev, JoSchaap, and k4n30

// Set everything to 1 if you are using Zeus

// Vehicles

5 "^[BOI]_(?!\d)((APC|Boat|Heli|MBT|MRAP|Plane|Quadbike|SDV|Truck|UGV)_|Lifeboat)"
5 "^[BOI]_(?!\d)([HG]MG|Mortar|static_A[AT])_" !"_(weapon|support)_" // Allows disassembly
5 "^[BOI]_UAV_" !"_(AI|01_)"

// Ammo boxes

5 "^Box_"
5 "^[CBOI]G?_supplyCrate_"

// Civilian & guerilla stuff

5 "^C_" // Comment this line if you need to allow civilian units
// 5 "^C_((Hatchback|Heli|Offroad|Quadbike|SUV|Van|Boat)_|Rubberboat)" // Uncomment this line if line above is commented

5 "^[BOI]_G_" // Comment this line if you need to allow guerilla units
// 5 "^[BOI]_G_(Mortar|Offroad|Van|Boat)" // Uncomment this line if line above is commented

// Buildings & objects (128-char limit between quotes)

5 "^Land_" !"^Land_(BakedBeans|BarrelEmpty|BottlePlastic_V\d|Canister(Fuel|Oil)|Can_V\d|CashDesk|Ground_sheet_folded_OPFOR|Money|Rope)_F" !"^Land_(Sleeping_bag_folded|Suitcase|TentDome)_F"

// Game logic (comment these if it causes problems with some addons)

5 "^Lightning"
5 "^Logic"
5 "^Module"

// VR entities (blue/red/green/purple ghosts)

5 "^[CBOI]_Soldier_VR_"

Any help would be aprechated

Your topic says BEC but You are posting a BE filter file.

So I assume it is about BattlEye (BE) and has nothing to do with BattlEye Extended Controls (BEC).

Don't mix them up: "BE != BEC" and vice versa.

Then You fail to read the comments in that file (it really is not that hard to read a few comments before asking in several unappropriate ways for help*).

Let me show You the interesting part:

// 5 "^C_((Hatchback|Heli|Offroad|Quadbike|SUV|Van|Boat)_|Rubberboat)" // Uncomment this line if line above is commented
Now You should know what to do.

Greez KiloSwiss

Don't write the WL devs Emails with such silly questions and use their forum to get help.

Your topic says BEC but You are posting a BE filter file.

So I assume it is about BattlEye (BE) and has nothing to do with BattlEye Extended Controls (BEC).

Don't mix them up: "BE != BEC" and vice versa.

Then You fail to read the comments in that file (it really is not that hard to read a few comments before asking in several unappropriate ways for help*).

Let me show You the interesting part:

Now You should know what to do.

Greez KiloSwiss

*Don't write the WL devs Emails with such silly questions and use their forum to get help.

Yes, harsh but fair.

Not quite seeing the fairness part of this...

No harm here, Its ok I messed up and called it BEC and not my BE filters. I dont know why im not getting emails from a3wastelands though??? I even sent a direct contact email.

as for.

I did remove the comments and it changed it to a #0 kick  Would it be because its named "C_Quadbike_01_F" and not just Quadbike?  Sorry for the questions but we all have to learn some how. I tried following other forums and tuts but a coder has way of describing things in there way of understanding.

I.E I can tell you a car has codes P0171 and P0174 lean runing codes. check your EGR and DPFEGR. you would be sorta dumb founded.

Again, ask in their forums and don't contact them directly.

Also "#0 kick" says nothing to us if we don't know Your filter file (scripts.txt) and the appropriate log.

So pack these files into a *.zip and use the "attachment" function of the forum to upload/attach the file to one of Your posts.

Greez KiloSwiss

Use another email address or check your spam folders, I joined no problem.

I did that used 3 email accounts and nothing is coming through, Is anyone here a member there that could maybe ask a Admin there?

email used was [email protected] i would like that one activated if I could get someone here to help me out.

Thanks guys for the support and help that you posted here as it is.