Player position doesn't save

SgtSparraGump

Hi Everyone,

Any one had an issue where every time you log out and back in you log into the teleport room? for some reason my players position doesn't save, any ideas?

Also how do you change the new helicopter controls I have changed forceRotorLibSimulation = 1;  I have changed it to -1 and 2 and it is always forced on.

Cheers,

Sgt

Sounds like a Redis problem, is everything else saving ? vehicles and base objects ?

For the helicopter controls you add that to your description.ext

forceRotorLibSimulation = 0; // Enforces the Advanced Flight Model on the server. Default = 0 (up to the player). 1 - forced AFM, 2 - forced SFM.

Sounds like a Redis problem, is everything else saving ? vehicles and base objects ?

For the helicopter controls you add that to your description.ext

forceRotorLibSimulation = 0; // Enforces the Advanced Flight Model on the server. Default = 0 (up to the player). 1 - forced AFM, 2 - forced SFM.

Player data is Redis not saving. Check your Epochserver.ini and redis.conf to make sure they are in line as Richie suggested.

Since 1.34, you can add:

forceRotorLibSimulation = 0;

to the server.cfg to make it optional for players to choose their flight model.

No need to edit the description.ext since then.

Last time I logged in the heli I landed near trader was still there but my char spawned back in the teleport area.

Will check again in the morning, its only a new server so no building objects yet.

Thanks for the advice, will also add that line and turn the thing off.