Database or Jammer Placement Problem?

second_coming

Question

Hi,

last night at some point during the night several bases on my server had an issue where parts of the base disappeared after server restart.

I know the jammers were maintained and I know it wasn't script kiddies that caused the problem.

I have looked at db backups from before the items disappeared and the backups also have the items missing (going back well before the items disappeared in game).

Looking on the map at jammer placement the 2 bases affected had other players jammers close by (the areas covered by both jammers overlap), is it likely that the other jammer is stopping the maintaining of items in the affected bases? If so that surely needs looking at? I thought that jammers wouldn't be able to be placed if the area covered intersected with another jammer?

4 answers to this question

It's happened again this morning, there appears to be an 8000 item limit even though I have it set to 15000 in epochconfig.hpp.

Coincidently I did have the limit set to 8000 previously but increased it when we originally hit the limit (the server has been rebooted since then also).

Is there another limit stored in the "database" somewhere do you know?