(Recommendation) Back to the Future - There is HOPE (IDEA => Zombies)

LIB260

This game mode has high potential in becoming a great and popular game like DayZ Epoch in Arma 2. The only problem though seems to be the "zombies." Most players at first, play in PvE to explore the map, but as time surpasses.. Having to have admin very high populated servers, these highly sensitive zombies get to become tiring to deal with, especially in the Epoch mod. I believe that if the game were to revert back to normal zombies in hordes (Primarily consisting of walking zombies with high sensitivity to detect their prey. Also they are decent to extremely good on following a player) on the open fields and in cities could have single zombies that have lower sensitivity to detecting players, but are faster and stronger (Damage wise). These city zombies would also have poorer vision along with sensitivity causing it to lose track of a player easier. 

Generally people play PvP having that most people might already know the map very well therefore exploring the map has no point (PvE). Having that Arma 3 is able to handle up to 130 people at stable FPS with little lag/Desync, these zombies would be more suited to enhance the PvP gameplay.

New zombie models would be very welcome. I'm breaking my head to find a good substitute to Zs. My server players are craving zombies. I've got AI patrols, AI missions, full PvP but it's still not survival.

With 0.3 we will get more walking bombs and more drones but it still would not be about survival. Not like it was in DayZ Epoch times.