How to Make Static gunbags deployable?

Gil-Galed

Question

6 answers to this question

You could probably do it with Advanced Buildables and it would allow you to define what is needed to create a static object. I wouldn't imagine it being too hard to add to it either and I think there is a tut of how to add additional stuff to the list. You may also run into some issues if you use an antihack with it kicking people or may even kill them for thinking they are hacking but I think since it would be under advanced buildables that it would be allowed through the antihack since it gives you what you need to allow it through. Hope this gets you going in the right direction.

You could probably do it with Advanced Buildables and it would allow you to define what is needed to create a static object. I wouldn't imagine it being too hard to add to it either and I think there is a tut of how to add additional stuff to the list. You may also run into some issues if you use an antihack with it kicking people or may even kill them for thinking they are hacking but I think since it would be under advanced buildables that it would be allowed through the antihack since it gives you what you need to allow it through. Hope this gets you going in the right direction.

This is a good option, but I prefer to add the actual static weapon to trader and to the heli lift list( I use logistic).

That way it's a keyed vehicle. I had the issue where i made the static weapon packable and then players could just repack to get more ammo.

You're also going to run into the problem of people disassembling the weapon to try and move it.  Then becomes the two backpacks, and you can't do anything with it. You're just going to have to tell players what to do.

If you need any help with either of these two options you can join my TS      deadcell.us:11967    Message Chicken or SyCo

Is there any way someone could post a step-by-step to do what he is asking? I tried to put an M2static bag in the trader.. I got it in, and you can buy it.. but that that point it puts an error in the RPT and you can get any option to pick up the bag at all. 

the error is pretty much the same as this one below... the log didnt save but this is it too:

10:19:19 "EPOCH SERVERTRADE: Player: Burner (**********************) sold a ItemGoldBar10oz in/at trader city Stary for x "
10:19:19 Error in expression 
_qty =		_this select 6;
_clientID = 	owner _player;
_p>
10:19:19   Error position: 
_clientID = 	owner _player;
_p>
10:20:12   Error Zero divisor
10:20:12 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_tradeObject.sqf, line 9