Time to say goobye...

Stranger

...i decided to leave the Arma community wich involves the Epoch community as well.

There are a lot of reasons, but the most ones are personaly. I lost some few good ppl in the last 6 month to Mr. Death. So life is too short giving support to ppl dont notice your work on something (many of you server admins out there know that feeling).

Thank you for all the help i get here and, also thanks to the epoch team wich i think they did a pretty good job in Arma 2 (Arma 3 Epoch is too young, cant tell now). I cant tell the names of everyone i want to say thanks...there are too much! :D

Good luck with everything and may we see us soemtimes inGame.

Greetz

Stranger

P.S.: No hard feelings... :D

...i decided to leave the Arma community wich involves the Epoch community as well.

There are a lot of reasons, but the most ones are personaly. I lost some few good ppl in the last 6 month to Mr. Death. So life is too short giving support to ppl dont notice your work on something (many of you server admins out there know that feeling).

Thank you for all the help i get here and, also thanks to the epoch team wich i think they did a pretty good job in Arma 2 (Arma 3 Epoch is too young, cant tell now). I cant tell the names of everyone i want to say thanks...there are too much! :D

Good luck with everything and may we see us soemtimes inGame.

Greetz

Stranger

Good luck to u)