New Markmen DLC Weapons, Uniforms, Camos, & Epoch Integration

Berreta

WIth the release of the marksmen dlc coming soon and its release onto the dev branch. Id like to ask the devs too please include ALL of the different weapon skins, uniforms, armor, camos, and options available to the epoch loot tables! (If possible of course) I noticed that a lot of uniforms and weapon camos are missing from vanilla epoch, taking away some of the customizability of our character and his weapon with relation to what map we play on... There are many new ghillie suits and armor pieces with the dlc that should ALL be added and not just one version. Vanilla epoch for example only has the CSAT Desert Camo Ghillie which just doesnt make sense to wear if I play on chernarus, despite Arma having 3 different versions of Ghillie suits to play with. The same point can also be added for wetsuits/pilot clothing and other camos as well.

Here are some screens of the new uniforms, armor pieces, weapons, and camo variations.

New Ghillies

aCemOTN.jpg

27zYV2F.jpg

BIHitdp.jpg

Some New Armor/Weapon Camo Variations

5Ef4vPs.jpg

y7YoYRz.jpg

5RvKTQX.jpg

pvuhd3z.jpg

o5dmTpq.jpg

Also can we get these vanilla uniforms to go with the new weapons please :)

Wetsuit Camo Combo

nVyxwMw.jpg

Green Pilot Coveralls so we can blend in on Chernarus instead of the Tan/Yellow Camo Version

x0lrYRk.jpg

There is a lot more that I didnt show as I didnt want to make this post 5 pages long... XD

But My Ultimate Point is to just please find a way to add EVERYTHING from the DLC and from Vanilla A3 to Epoch if its technically possible!

I think it would make Epoch that much more enjoyable.

& Good work guys .3 is amazing so far!

If the items are anything like the other 2 DLC then it's not going to take long for the counter thread of "Remove the DLC items because reasons" to appear.

let them complain. They chose to play Epoch, and Epoch is a mod for Arma 3, and Arma 3 is a game published by Bohemia Interactive, the same company who makes great DLC additions that bring long awaited features to the game for free, content, a little extra love to those who are willing to purchase it as support for them making such a great game. They can't keep up keeping this great game if it isn't for their great attention to details like bringing actual physics enabled ropes to the game Engine, or firing from vehicles, you couldn't do that before the Heli DLC, which some still complain about. Oh boy, just wait till the Expansion drops next year or so.

"Waaaaaa, but, i can't play on the new epic map, or use any of the new vehicles, heli's, car's, gun's, because i don't own the Expansion, and i don't want to pay for something these developers worked so so hard on getting into a game to make it 50 times better!!"

:rolleyes: Welp. Sucks to be you. It's still better than Battlefield. The content is there, you can see it in game, you just can't use it unless you've bought it. What's wrong with that? You want a Ferrari? Ok, take it for a test drive. Now you really want it? But wait, you don't want to pay the price for it? Well, that' s not how life works, i'm... sorry... Were closing the store now, so, if you'll please, the Exit is right behind you.