Any populated servers out there?

FPSTrollywood

Are there any populated servers out there that have admins that don't do anything except ban glitchers and hackers?

That is what I'm looking for.

I'm sick of every single server I find being run by admins who cater to the crybaby kids every time they ask them to compensate them or help them with every little thing that goes wrong.

I've had admins repair helicopters I've shot down WHILE I AM STILL IN A GUNFIGHT WITH THEM, teleport people to their bodies or vehicles after we've killed them, spawn in explosives and ammunition for people, and teleport stuck hatchbacks off the side of mountains instead of just letting the kid get another vehicle and push it. There seems to be a pretty big trend here, I'm really loving this mod... but the release of the server files to every shitty admin in the universe seems to have really watered things down... the crybabies group together in the servers where the admins will serve their every need, often in exchange for some monetary compensation... and the players who want to play the mod the way it was meant to be played are left to join or start tiny servers with minimal population. Several months ago, I made some comments on my stream about axle being a terrible admin and an idiot due to some inconsistencies that I saw.. maybe I'm regretting that now... because every server I've played on since, some of them for months, has had these completely crap admins.

P.S. For the love of god... enough of the fucking high loot.

MGT is the best server you are going to find. Filter for MGT. They have 3 servers. Panthera, Chernarus and Altis.

Full of Russians/Albanians who spam sidevoice constantly, type in russian in side chat, has ZERO admin prescence and allows spawn camping and being killed the minute you spawn. In short if you want a horrific server where glitchers run rife and there is no rules nor admins to enforce any then you will enjoy it greatly. Not to mention the squads who seem to have an ever lasting bundle of satchels and the canny ability to always know where you are.

There are 2 types of players that play there ;) the folks who seem to be able to absorb 3 50 cal rounds from 400m and the players that cannot.

There are other populated server where you will enjoy the stlye of admining, like DeadZ for instance, they seem to know when to say get lost fix your own misstake and when to help.

The people at Legion were very friendly also.

Second edit: Que the MGT fanboys crying and being super upset i gave my honest opinion on the server after playing on it for hundreds of hours.

We're not populated yet but that's exactly the way we admin the [AM] servers.  If you want to be one of the first on our A3 server and help build the population feel free to join us.

Dedicated server, no BS admin style, and anything added to the server will be done with game balance in mind.  We do run indestructible bases but you'll never see deployable heli's, quad's, etc.  Death needs to have consequences.  Other than that we have multiple AI systems and capture points.  Running stock loot right now and there is plenty of loot if you take the time to look for it, even as a solo player.

amgaming.net

A3 Server: 192.99.35.27 port 2402

You won't find a plain jane, vanilla epoch with a high population.  The vast majority of the player base seem intent on lots of loot and lots of shooting each other.

That being said, I've found 2 servers that I can suggest to you.  I'm not sure what you mean by high population and I'm not sure what time you normally play, but here's what I can tell you.

Epoch Tactical is the first 2 words in the name, I just filter for "tactical" to find them.  It's ran by a group/clan called Bad Company.  I found them through the in game browser, just filtered for Epoch and it was the highest population that had a decent ping and wasn't CCG.   It's Altis, there is high loot (normal loot, plus loot spawning on ground), but there's also quite a bit of roaming AI, so it makes it interesting.  During the day it's not very populated, but at night it's usually 30+ people.  Every time I've played on it, there have been admins on.  Seems everybody with the BC tag is an admin.  They seem helpful and don't use admin powers when playing.  I've killed several, multiple times.  It's the best one I've played on so far and I'm pretty picky about how I like a server.  Playstyles may vary.  (epoch is only mod, they support jsrs 3)

The other is the Legion Chernarus server.  I've only played a couple hours there and it seems interesting enough.  Not sure how the population is throughout the day, when I was on around 1pm central, there were 35-40 people on.  It's labeled as "overpoch", so lots of guns.  They have a thread up on the forums for advertising so you can see more about the servers.  The couple hours I played was nice, but I'm not a fan of the A3 version of Chernarus, so that kind of kills it for me.  They have an Altis, but it didn't look to have the population of Chernarus.