Please correct m107 in 0.3

SpiRe

I dont know why devs ported m107 and gave it only 5 rounds magazine. Even if in arma 2 and real world it have actually 10 rounds magazine.

I use @mas and even there its correct And i would like to see fixed it. Also you can add as50.

Dont the M107 have a faster fire rate??

I can fire the lynx as fast as I can click the button and with more accurately   107 has more movement after a shot.

Not sure why the 107 is in game really.  Sound is messed up.  The only thing it has going for it right now is it takes up less space.

Dont the M107 have a faster fire rate??

it does.. but I just don't like it for other reasons. It is big, weird sound and ugly. I think the slowest fire rate has LRR320 (or LRR420 heh) which is also one of my favourites. Actually even more than lynx despite it being almost as bulky as m107 but its design is neat.

I hope they consider allowing us to combine mags sometime.

The only thing you can do with a bunch of mags that have 1 bullet in them is to go to a trader and sell them and re-buy them which in my mind shouldn't be allowed.

I hope they consider allowing us to combine mags sometime.

The only thing you can do with a bunch of mags that have 1 bullet in them is to go to a trader and sell them and re-buy them which in my mind shouldn't be allowed.

able to add that to our server for the mag repacking, takes some BE filters and a dialog edit to remove the error message but works great

able to add that to our server for the mag repacking, takes some BE filters and a dialog edit to remove the error message but works great

Preciate the info but I was hoping it becomes added to the core code and not require an addon script as it was in A2.

Till then I'll just sell/rebuy my mags at traders and cheat the system.