Hey, guys.

My server was running very well, until those 4 hackers got on my server, I detected and banned them very quick.

Then one guy joined back in, asked me to unban his friends and try to scare me by saying attacking the server, and of course I said no, and banned him too.

After someone name Bye Bye server try to join, I banned him before he could join.

Then just in case, I went to check my database and my server files on FTP. I use Vilayer so I backup all my database on the FTP.

And yeah, they did something. They drop my whole database and deleted all the Database backup.

Lucky, I have a database backup on my computer. 

I changed all my password for database and Rcon, but is there a way to change the password for FTP?

And just for the future, what should I do when under such a hacker attack?

Thank you :)

Hey, guys.

My server was running very well, until those 4 hackers got on my server, I detected and banned them very quick.

Then one guy joined back in, asked me to unban his friends and try to scare me by saying attacking the server, and of course I said no, and banned him too.

After someone name Bye Bye server try to join, I banned him before he could join.

Then just in case, I went to check my database and my server files on FTP. I use Vilayer so I backup all my database on the FTP.

And yeah, they did something. They drop my whole database and deleted all the Database backup.

Lucky, I have a database backup on my computer. 

I changed all my password for database and Rcon, but is there a way to change the password for FTP?

And just for the future, what should I do when under such a hacker attack?

Thank you :)

You can change it on phpMyAdmin, be prepared to update your HiveExt.ini aswell.

a5a1fe35f6.png