IT07

S.I.M. (Server Info Menu)
by IT07

WHAT IS THIS
This is a script that runs from the mission file and provides the players on the server (on which the menu is installed) with a neat menu
that can show a ton of information all configured by the person who installs the script.
Want to see what it can do? then checkout the video linked below :)

SCREENSHOT

http://imgur.com/zAGaD1F

DOWNLOAD & INSTALL
https://github.com/IT07/Game_code/tree/master/ArmA_3/A3_scarCODE_Bundle

Tried to implement this script to my server, server wont start when doing so. I think it has something to do with what you are telling us yo put in our init.sqf, it doesnt look very "healty" for the init.sqf file.

f.ex.: call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "ScarCode\SC_functions.sqf";

Doesnt look like anything else in the init.sqf file, is it correct? does it need to be somewhere special for it to be active? is something missing?

This one is fair enough i guess(bottom of init.sqf):

// Servermenu [V0.2.3 2nd release] script by IT07

if (hasInterface) then {

[] ExecVM "ScarCode\SC_init.sqf";

};

Can anyone confirm or adjust?

It does not look like there is any place in the built-in antihack to whitelist the menu. That is a said thing. Can be fixed though by using infiSTAR's Antihack because that one does allow you to whitelist Rsc.

Hi it didn`t work with AH ?

Mfg Burschi

Some say it indeed does not work when using the default built-in antihack. I assume that if the issue is there, it will happen only to regular players and not to admins. I only tested it as an admin on my own server.

I don't suppose someone could point me in the right direction to edit the rules page could they please? :)

Thanks in advance :)

It is really difficult to explain it using text because it is almost impossible to learn someone how to code using just text.

At the moment, I am working on a new version that will make it more friendly to admins that do not know how to code.

In the mean time, please read the code carefully and try to make the best of it because it's not that extremely hard. If it is for you, then you have chosen to do something too hard for you ;)

Step 4 in the readme says:

4. Add this to the bottom of your description.ext:

#include "ScarCode\SC_Rsc.hpp"

Don't make yourself look like a fool and read the README next time ;)

thanks for your help.

I read the README file, I want to know is, or should I put it.

in " class RscTitles " or other beacause i add in but nothing, and i add out and nothing.