[Re-release] Admin hunt v0.3

5nine

Although after the admin has died disappears the display on the map, but it still does not show up right this is the admin death.

Same problem here, Map markes got removed, but there is no top right message ...  any ideas ? logs are fine ?

• 2 weeks later...

I found 2 bugs:

First one: When admin gets killed no message appears on the top right and the map marker does not disappear. 

Second: If I click on "Admin Menu" and then click "Exit Menu", the option to click on "Admin Menu" wont appear until I relog.

I'm using (Epoch 0.3.0.2)

It would be much appreciated if someone could help me. :D

Thanks!

I found 2 bugs:

First one: When admin gets killed no message appears on the top right and the map marker does not disappear.

Second: If I click on "Admin Menu" and then click "Exit Menu", the option to click on "Admin Menu" wont appear until I relog.

I'm using (Epoch 0.3.0.2)

It would be much appreciated if someone could help me. :D

Thanks!

Having the exact same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 year later...

I've come across a bug in this...if anyone still monitors this mod that is...First up if the server is restarted and im in the spawn pod i can teleport out onto map...IF i die though I find that when i respawn from dying that I am unable to teleport from the pod onto map...anyone come across this bug?

• 3 months later...
On 5/4/2016 at 6:37 AM, leegreaves said:

I've come across a bug in this...if anyone still monitors this mod that is...First up if the server is restarted and im in the spawn pod i can teleport out onto map...IF i die though I find that when i respawn from dying that I am unable to teleport from the pod onto map...anyone come across this bug?

Looks like nobody is working on this anymore I guess. Shame because this would be something I would enjoy to break up the typical monotony.