[Release] ZHB - Zupa's Hud & Builder. V1.2

Zupa

hey,

i tryed the same :D

antihack_customVariables[] = {"ZHB", "ZHudBuilder", "ZHud", "ZHB_Functions"};     //Add global variables from custom scripts, example: {MyOwnVar","CP_KK"} //Global Variables begin without "_" !!

i also add keyup and zupakeyupworking

but also does not for the players :(

Maybe Zupa know what to add there :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if we are going to see any changes or updates to this soon or is this a dead project now?

Just limited time : )

Feel free to contribute on github ( thats why github excist tbh).

I can spend 5 hours top/week to arma atm and too many projects to do ^^

hi mates!

nice work zupa!

i tried to put everything in a seperate folder, so i can handle the bec exeptions (scripts.txt) better. but i always got some errors:

21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_loopHud.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_initVariables.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_activateSettings.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_comboBoxes.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_disableHud.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_handleKey.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_openHudBuilder.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_toggleHud.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_toggleTextHud.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_bindKey.sqf not found
21:39:49 Warning Message: Script ZHB\fn_init.sqf not found

i've changed everything in the description.ext to that folder 

//Zupas Hud Builder
#include "Custom\ZHB\ZHudBuilder.hpp"
class RscTitles
{
#include "Custom\ZHB\ZHud.hpp"
};
class CfgFunctions 
{
#include "Custom\ZHB\ZHB_Functions.hpp"
};

and i've looked in every file, if i had to change anything.

anyone any ideas why im still getting this errors? did i missed something?

ok, i guess i found it.

fn_initVariables.sqf line 14

Z_HUD_imageFolder = "custom\ZHB\gui\"; 

and

ZHB_Functions.hpp line 6

file = "Custom\ZHB";

Made my own custom images for the Zupas HUD Builder and thought I would share them with anyone else who might want to use them.

To install just open the PBO file and delete the original gui folder and replace with the one in my zip download and repack it.

Download Via Drop Box: Click Here

Screenshot:  Click Here

NOTE:  The screenshot above doesnt show every image available as I dont use all on my server but the others are of the same theme as the ones shown in the screenshot.

Main reason for making my own custom ones was to try make it easier for players specially new to A3 Epoch to understand what each one represents.

• 2 weeks later...

Total newb question here but what is the name of the file I need to edit for the battleye filters?  I'm not seeing anything named "Scripts.txt" anywhere.

I only have a few files in my Battleye folder; BEClient.dll, beserver.dll, and EULA.txt.  This "Scripts.txt" file is supposed to be in there, right?

FWIW, GTX Hosting is my server host.

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been a fix for Saving the Hud after a player logs off. I know I can set the Default but Some players dont want a bunch of stuff and others do. They dont want to keep fixing it everytime they connect.

EDIT:

Also,

• After I close the HUD Editor and try to reopen it, it will not open until I relog. 
  • When I "Turn Off" the HUD I cant turn it back on. It also says "HUD of" instead of "HUD off".
  • The Players count shows "Players 100" When Someone connects it goes to "Players 101" but does not go down when they disconnect.

Seems like the problem has been fixed by the dev on this by adding 4th filter "7 playableUnits  !",count playableUnits ,_align,_valign" everything is working perfect now :)

Hello,

Thanks for this great Script. However I Received Script Restriction #19, I did added the Filters but seems it doesn't work for me. can someone kindly check my Filters and tell me what's wrong with it?

My scripts.log 

#19 "uredText parseText ( format["<t size='1.5'>%1</t>",count playableUnits ,_align,_valign]);
(_display  displayCtrl _image) ctrlSet"

7 displayAddEventHandler !"ZupaKeyUpWorking = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyUp', '_this call ZHB_fnc_handleKey'];"

7 displayAddEventHandler !"ZupaKeyUpWorking = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyUp', '_this call ZHB_fnc_handleKey'];" !"[_display] call _fnc_animate;" !"tVersion select 4) == \"Development\") then" !"_display displayaddeventhandler\n[\n\"mousemoving\"," !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"true\"];" !"(findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler [\"KeyDown\",\"_this call EPOCH_KeyDown\"];" !"_display displayaddeventhandler [\"unload\",\"uinamespace setvariable ['BIS_fnc_guiMess" !="findDisplay -1337 displayAddEventHandler ['Unload'"

7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"(findDisplay 46) displayRemoveEventHandler ['KeyUp',ZupaKeyUpWorking];"

7 displayRemoveEventHandler !"(findDisplay 46) displayRemoveEventHandler ['KeyUp',ZupaKeyUpWorking];" !"BIS_fnc_guiMessage_status"

7 createDialog !="createDialog \"Z_HUD_Builder\";"

7 createDialog !="createDialog \"Z_HUD_Builder\";" !="createDialog \"QuickTake\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";"

getting this error 

21:54:10 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 [G3N] DEADPOOL (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #53 "orking = nil;
21:54:10   };
21:54:10   ZupaKeyUpWorking = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyUp', '_this call ZHB_fnc_handleKey'];
21:54:10   uiSleep 0"
21:54:10 Player [G3N] DEADPOOL kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #53
21:54:10 Player [G3N] DEADPOOL disconnected.

ok then where do i put the anti hack code in that is the only 1 i dint do

It's a BattlEye exception, so open your scripts.txt and search for the word displayRemoveEventHandler

On that line add the following

!"(findDisplay 46) displayRemoveEventHandler ['KeyUp',ZupaKeyUpWorking];"

That will get rid of that kick, once done you'll encounter the rest, see the OP where it's all explained, good luck :)

It's a BattlEye exception, so open your scripts.txt and search for the word displayRemoveEventHandler

On that line add the following

!"(findDisplay 46) displayRemoveEventHandler ['KeyUp',ZupaKeyUpWorking];"

That will get rid of that kick, once done you'll encounter the rest, see the OP where it's all explained, good luck :)

hi  must i replace the line or just add behind it,,,,,, i added it behind 

• 2 weeks later...