[Release] ZHB - Zupa's Hud & Builder. V1.2

Zupa

Zupa, not sure what else I'm supposed to enable or disable on infi, but let me know if this is correct. I'm able to access the builder pressing 8 as well as disable it pressing 9. Normal players cannot. 

/*  CommandingMenu Check */ _CMC = true;

/* true or false */
/* _cMenu: if '_CMC = true;' then this array holds the ALLOWED Commanding Menus */
_cMenu =
[
'',
'RscMainMenu','RscMoveHigh','#WATCH','#WATCH0','RscWatchDir','RscWatchMoveDir','#GETIN','#RscStatus','RscCallSupport','#ACTION',
'RscCombatMode','RscFormations','RscTeam','RscSelectTeam','RscReply','#User:BIS_Menu_GroupCommunication','#CUSTOM_RADIO',
'RscRadio','RscGroupRootMenu','RscMenuReply','RscMenuStatus','#User:BIS_fnc_addCommMenuItem_menu','RscMenuMove','RscMenuFormations','Z_HUD_Builder'
];

/*  Check Global Markers */ _CGM = false; /* true or false */ /* you may need to disable this check for A.I. Missions - or whitelist the used Markers in the _aLocalM Array beneath */
/*  Check Local Markers  */ _CLM = false; /* true or false */
/*  Use _aLocalM array   */ _UMW = false; /* true or false */ /* use allowed marker array from below (for example AltisLife uses house_ and others in there) or A.I. Missions */
/* _aLocalM: if '_CLM' && _UMW - this array of names will be allowed */
_aLocalM =
[
'sek_','_marker','marker_','house_','_dead_marker','_gpstracker','cop','Marker200'
];

/* Use allowed Dialogs ? */ _UDW = true; /* true or false */
/* _allowedDialogs: Insert IDDs here to prevent them from being closed! Default ArmA3 and Altis-Life idds should be in already. */

_allowedDialogs = [-1,602,5001];

Just installed it with the instructions and works fine. Next step is to take my admin powers away to test. I also have infi and only added dialog 5001

How did the test go without your admin powers?

Well after playing around I have to say Thank you Very Much @Zupa !!!!!!

However is there any way to toggle the text HUD on for all at start allowing them to turn it off if they choose to?

I tried to add it to the fn_init file, but am thinking my

onPlayerRespawn should WILL do the trick:

TO START THE BOTTOM TEXT HUD ALL THE TIME WITH OPTION TO DISABLE
Simply add this line of code into your onPlayerRespawn.sqf if you have one.

Z_TextHud = true;
	ctrlShow[3400,true];

If you don't have one, add a new file to your mission pbo file. Name it onPlayerRespawn.sqf
and place this in the file:

if (hasInterface) then {
Z_TextHud = true;
ctrlShow[3400,true];
};

Well after playing around I have to say Thank you Very Much @Zupa !!!!!!

However is there any way to toggle the text HUD on for all at start allowing them to turn it off if they choose to?

I tried to add it to the fn_init file, but am thinking my

onPlayerRespawn should WILL do the trick:

TO START THE BOTTOM TEXT HUD ALL THE TIME WITH OPTION TO DISABLE

Simply add this line of code into your onPlayerRespawn.sqf if you have one.

Z_TextHud = true;
	ctrlShow[3400,true];

If you don't have one, add a new file to your mission pbo file. Name it onPlayerRespawn.sqf

and place this in the file:

if (hasInterface) then {
Z_TextHud = true;
ctrlShow[3400,true];
};

So how would you do it for the icon interface instead of just text?

So how would you do it for the icon interface instead of just text?

Hey Darth, the Hud has the icons on by default when anyone enters the server but the Bottom Text Hud was an option to turn on, I wanted it on by default so I can remove my status bar script.

However I noticed that the bottom text is configured for a 1080p resolution and everything under it gets cut off on the left side of the screen. Before I tinker anyone have a quick edit for the x coordinate to correct it?

I added 5001 to _allowedDialogs. But i cant config the hud when i am non admin. an disable _udw is not an option.

Im looking into alot this evening, can you confirm that the keybind keeps working, or the dialog doesnt get called ( put a systemChat or something in front of the cal ^^)

Here are my relevant settings that work.

/*  Revert Keybinds      */ _RCK = false;	

_allowedDialogs = [-1,-3,602,5001,65430,65431,65432,65433,65434,65440,65441,65442,65443];

[^^^]   [^^^][^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^]
                      HUD     HUD                     R3F

I'll do some more testing to see if it continues to work for a non-admin after a respawn.  Haven't tried that myself as of yet.

EDIT:  Confirmed working after respawn for non-admins, including bar itself and editor menu.  No problem found on my end.