Looking for an Overpoch server

Hello! Me and 2 of my friends who are new to arma and dayz are looking for an overpoch server, region Europe if possible.

Cherno or Napf preferably.

Thanks

//Cookies

• 1 month later...

Maybe have a look on our server.

We are running an OverPoch Napf server with  a fresh database (9 days old) and about 30 active players.

We dont have any tanks or jets but a lot of exclusive stuff and the server is still under development by two experienced coders.

What time zone are you in, and what size server population are you looking for?

I host an Overpoch server on a dedicated server machine out of Chicago, US.  Our server is not one of the "FULLY MILITARIZED | TANKS | JETS | SPAWN WITH EVERYTHING YOU WILL EVER NEED" kind of servers, but it is also not quite a hardcore survival atmosphere either.  We offer very modest starting loadouts (Pistol + Decent Backpack + Food/Drink + Med Supplies), and we will be adding LAVs, BTRs, and Armed Little Birds, as well as RPGs to be able to combat the armored vehicles.

As far as PvE content, we have tons of custom AI missions, and roaming AI.  We are also currently setting up a headless client to run our zombies and AI on, to increase server performance, and allow for higher densities of zombies (walker style).

Currently, during peak hours, we are seeing in the range of 15-25 people on, but we also just started hosting servers again a couple weeks back, and many of our community members are finishing up college/high school finals.  To find more information on our server, you can refer to our thread 

Thanks a lot everyone! 

We'll check them out soon.

Update: We got a third guy now, also completely new to the arma series + dayz.

We all live in Europe.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...