Two BE i see

16:34:56 : Script Log: #0 NAMEBLABLABLA (XXXXXX) - #0 "

_map = _this select 0;
_customData = player getVariable ["BIS_fnc_setTaskLocal_customData",[]];

if (count _customData == 0) e"
16:52:12 : Script Log: #0 [DMR]Dwarfer (XXXX) - #0 "k = _mouseOver select 1;
_customData = player getVariable ["BIS_fnc_setTaskLocal_customData",[]];

_i = (_customData find _task)"

Append the following to scripts.txt fixes those two.

!"_customData = player getVariable [\"BIS_fnc_setTaskLocal_customData\",[]]"

You don't need to add the full string, Just !"BIS_fnc_setTaskLocal_customData" will suffice.

Bohemia has released a 15Mb patch for dedicated servers for the kart, and heli animation errors.

Anyone see this one? I get kicked when i hot the "M" for the map

03.03.2015 18:41:28: [sOWG] Aztec (24.15.252.186:2304) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #23 ">> 'CfgVehicles' >> typeOf _x >> 'displayName')];};}forEach allUnits-playableUnits;};if (hmivn) then {};if (wzyuyr) then {{if !("

since the update I can nolonger join my server it shows as running an incompatible version

Have you updated your server?

Bare in mind, when u changed the .exe from arma3server.exe to something else, delete the old one and rename the 'arma3server.exe' to that.

look in your scripts.log the answer will be there and apply the approriate fix in your scripts.txt

Read this -->

When people post "i keep getting bleh restriction #9000" you have to remember that we have absolutely no idea what your BE filters look like, and just posting the kick msg without the corresponding lines from the BE log file and filter file is about as useful as pissing into the wind mate.

dont get your point if there is one. was just stating my server was running ok with it

I think his point is you updated after the 2nd update was sent out, people who grabbed it first had broken servers, then Maca released a hotfix and then BIS released another update.

im getting kicked for scrpt restriction 0 when opening the map I found the fix earlier in the post it doesn't say which line I have to alter. onlt scripts.txt i can find is in the sc/BattlEye folder and every line begins with a 7.

ive tried putting the line !"_customData = player getVariable [\"BIS_fnc_setTaskLocal_customData\",[]]" at the bottom  STILL GET KICKED 

ive tried putting the line !"BIS_fnc_setTaskLocal_customData" at the bottom  STILL GET KICKED 

im obviously adding it wrong can someone please point out where im going wrong

[Fix / Solution] Script Restriction #0 - Post Patch Version: 1.40.129533

After updating your server to the latest patch Version: 1.40.129533 via Steam Update button on your control panel,

you and your players are now being kicked when trying to use the map function.

Click The Following Link:
Please follow these easy instructions to resolve the issue

Kind Regards,

Karl Griffin
General Manager
GTXGaming.co.uk

TO not let u go to external websites and stated offically in a stickied topic

Currently the only thing that needs to be added that I am aware of is one exception the the first line in scripts.txt 

On the line that starts with"

7 "BIS_fnc_"

Add:

!="setTaskLocal_customData"

If there are any more issues post them here.

I have striped down my epoch install down to just epoch with no mods or addons and still get kicked for checking the map with this:

04.03.2015 17:05:45: [sOWG] Aztec (24.15.252.186:2304) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #23 ">> 'CfgVehicles' >> typeOf _x >> 'displayName')];};}forEach allUnits-playableUnits;};if (inlqeocxp) then {};if (mkjgsoc) then {{"

Anyone have any suggestions? I would appreciate it.

Thanks