[Server Addon] ZCP - Zupa's Capture Points 2.0 Updated for Epoch 0.3

Zupa

Zupa,
  Hey I do the programming for FuMS, a headless client mission/AI system.  I have had several requests for functionality similar to your ZCP.  
  I have taken a look at your code and think I can utilize a lot of it in FuMS. I saw you had intentions to add AI support to your current mod, and didn't want to step on any toes.
  If you have any heartache with me building off your code, please let me know.

Would have PM'd ya, but your inbox is full! :)

-Horbin

Zupa,
  Hey I do the programming for FuMS, a headless client mission/AI system.  I have had several requests for functionality similar to your ZCP.  
  I have taken a look at your code and think I can utilize a lot of it in FuMS. I saw you had intentions to add AI support to your current mod, and didn't want to step on any toes.
  If you have any heartache with me building off your code, please let me know.

Would have PM'd ya, but your inbox is full! :)

-Horbin

Feel free as long as credit is given.

As a note to all:

I probably stop supporting scripts for Epoch, if something will work for Epoch out of box u are free to use it. But i prob won't continue developing stuff for Epoch. 

It's too much troubles and rules going on which derailed me from arma lately. Also my private life is taking most of my time the last months.

I might start again later if the Arma 3 Exile mod is going to be any good. ( Looks promosing)

I'll still accept merge request on my git for current projects. And i might still do some stuff like the  databasemanager.

the missions spawns but no mission briefing comes up when the mission spawns, is taken over or completed, just the color of the mission changes, thats it. any suggestions ? 

That would suggest the part you add into your mission file is not set up correctly.

That would suggest the part you add into your mission file is not set up correctly.

but the only thing i could have possibly gotten wrong was the init file and all i put in there was [] execVM "scripts\zcp.sqf"; exactly that. everything else was drag and drop 

Hi guys, recently installed the mod on to the server and seems to load up the missions ok. When capping a point after so many minutes the player capping gets kicked of the server "You were kicked from the server"

Cannot seem to figure out why?

Hi guys, recently installed the mod on to the server and seems to load up the missions ok. When capping a point after so many minutes the player capping gets kicked of the server "You were kicked from the server"

Cannot seem to figure out why?

You can see these kinds of logs in the battleye folder of your instance.

Wild guess but you probably need to whitelist the playableUnits line from my code in your scripts.txt

but the only thing i could have possibly gotten wrong was the init file and all i put in there was [] execVM "scripts\zcp.sqf"; exactly that. everything else was drag and drop 

check if the file is actually there, and it contains the right code.

Hi Zupa 

i downloaded your mod for capture the flag but for some reason it does not work on my server

i did pack the file in a pbo and copy that to the epochhive addon folder

i did add execVM "zcp.sqf"; to the init.sqf and did add zcp.sqf to my mission file but nothing happens

i did put a pic up in your post of the mod mayby i did the init.sqf wrong or something

Plz_Help.png

• 2 weeks later...