[Server Addon] ZCP - Zupa's Capture Points 2.0 Updated for Epoch 0.3

Zupa

I miss playing on UPG :( The scripts you where pumping out on that server made it so unique. Maybe make an A2 version of this once it's all completed?

Well npg is starting a epoch arma 2 server.

Soul and me will do it, im looking if UPG would join NPG to help adminate it ^^ they sounded interested.

hey mr zupa...so the update with boxes/vehicles etc is lovely.

i have 1 problem i been testing last couple hours.

when i use your old version without the boxes etc server boots fine...wen i use the updated version 2.0 it takes like 5+ mins for server to initialise.then i take it out and put 1.0 back in and 20 seconds for server to boot.

anyone else have this issue?

Not sure if this has been address before but it would be really cool to have the base not vanish while a player is within a configurable amount of distance.  People on my server enjoy it but have complained about falling to their death due to the base vanishing.  I know we can configure the time before it expires/vanishes but it might be better to not vanish while a player is within a distance.  Especially on a really popular server where now suddenly everyone is battling in the open.  :)

Altis: The CAP points are only spawning in the salt lake, randomly around the west edge of it. Only seen 1 time in last 2 days of using it that it spawned elsewhere (west of the dam). Anyway to get these randomized without setting static points, or did I miss something?

ZCP_StaticPoints = false; // If true, the missions will use the provided location as spawnpoint.

// Server will keep as many missions up as ZCP_MaxMissions, And they will be randomly choosen from the following list
// Location is ignored if not using static points. just put [0,0,0] then.
// valid rewards -> Crypto , WeaponBox , BuildBox , Vehicle
ZCP_CapPoints = [ // [name,[x,y,z],reward, varname,index]
["Cap Point Alpha",[0,0,0],"Crypto","alpha",0] ,
["Cap Point Bravo",[0,0,0],"WeaponBox","beta",1] ,
["Cap Point Charlie",[0,0,0],"BuildBox","charlie",2] ,
["Cap Point Delta",[0,0,0],"Vehicle","delta",3] 

Hey im a noob at setting servers up! I have the init.sqf and zcp.sqf in the mission pbo (epoch.atlis.pbo) and i have in the first line of the init - execVM "zcp.sqf";

But its not working D: When i join my server, it just kicks everyone off :C BUT it only says it kicks us off, it will just get the player stuck in a loading screen :/

Please help lol, spent 3 hours trying to figure this out

Hey Zupa,

first , awesome mod, keep up the good work.

now my question ... is there a way to make the rewarded vehicle sellable or make them save over the server restart?

CONFIG

Edit the boxes, cus they are really default ^^. Vehicle reward is disabled by default cus they don't save after restart without changin epoch code.

is there a way ?

thx a lot greets

NipplZ

Hello i have a question. After the capturing the point a box spawn but it bumped all the people away and makes it impossible to loot them. I have infistar on my server. Is there the problem?

Change the loot box to a different type, the default one used in ZCP is set as an admin only box in infiSTAR.

ZCP - Zupa's Capture Points

I have pvp zone from where players cant go away alive,

I make 1 capture base there.

How to give teleport  from zone without killing player after capture base crypto reward.?

On player respawn i have config exit_pvp = false;

So when player are out from triger zone, i use this

if ( alive player && !exit_pvp) then {
(vehicle player) setPosATL [24029.3,23437.1,0.1]; //tp back to pvp zone center
player setDamage 1;
};

I understand that i need to add something in fn_giveReward.sqf

Dont know how to give exit_pvp = true; and give teleport away when player win and get crypto

Hi guys, 

my server takes 5 Minutes after a restart with the status: "Server Initializing" right after I intalled ZCP to my server. The Log says: "ZCP Giving server some time to boot" after deleting ZCP my server boots in 20 seconds does anyone know a solution for this ?

Thanks for you awesome work !

Hey Zupa,

your Script doesn't work on my Server.

I have a mistake in my Log-Files. Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\fn_init.sqf not found. 

a3_epoch_server_zcp.pbo is in the right path. EpochHive/addons.

execVM "zcp.sqf"; is in init.sqf. 

Where can I fix it?

The Properties in a3_epoch_server_zcp.pbo are empty!

Hey Zupa,

your Script doesn't work on my Server.

I have a mistake in my Log-Files. Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\fn_init.sqf not found. 

a3_epoch_server_zcp.pbo is in the right path. EpochHive/addons.

execVM "zcp.sqf"; is in init.sqf. 

Where can I fix it?

The Properties in a3_epoch_server_zcp.pbo are empty!

what do you meaan with properties are empty?

i guess u didn't made the pbo correctly, what program do u use?