[Server Addon] ZCP - Zupa's Capture Points 2.0 Updated for Epoch 0.3

Zupa

Zupa on my Chernarus server this works perfectly, on Australia though the crates stop falling and just hover about 5 meters in the air, any ideas what i can do to make sure they hit the ground ?

P.S - Nice to see you back :)

Australia? :p I guess i missed some stuff.

Awesome Work as usual, will be adding it to our server. Quick question though. I would like to use a different object within the base.sqf file for the players to visit. Only problem is, the object I would like to use is a lootable object. Is there a way to "Lock" the item so it can't be looted? as there is no "looted" version of object in the editor. so once a player loots the object it disappears, which i would prefer it didn't. It disappearing when rest of stuff does is okey tho.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, love this script, but we just moved to esseker and the problem we are having is that it keeps spawning in the debug. I have added static points and double checked the co-ordinates but no matter what i do they are outside.

Any suggestions.

FYCA - Esseker Server - 54.153.165.68:2302

Thanks

Rob

• 4 weeks later...

It might be as straight forward as editing all the times you see epoch, to exile but you'll have to wait for a repsonse from Zupa for that, he may not want people to use the script on another mod. Obviously the classnames, coords etc would need editing.

Its not cool to talk about a rival mod on the EPOCH forum though dude XP

Edited by iCEtIMed

Hi Zupa.

First if Thanks for all your scripts. You proabbly add more fantastic scripts than anybody and its sure my old arma 2 server wouldnt have been the same.

Secondly. Id be interested in trying to export your capture points to the exile mod. Would you be ok with that?

I understand its cheeky so I wouldnt add it to the exile releases, but alot of my players love your epoch stuff (as I do) and we could really do with some of your awsomness on the server! XP

If you wanted to do a swap Id be happy to pass you my custom klen trader or create something unique for you. Thats the best I can offer, although I do think I cretae awsome custom map editions. My server is down so if you have a use, np.

Images of klen. One, Two,   Three

Images of bash One, Two, Three, Four

Thanks man.

Repect,

iCE

Hi Zupa.

First if Thanks for all your scripts. You proabbly add more fantastic scripts than anybody and its sure my old arma 2 server wouldnt have been the same.

Secondly. Id be interested in trying to export your capture points to the exile mod. Would you be ok with that?

I understand its cheeky so I wouldnt add it to the exile releases, but alot of my players love your epoch stuff (as I do) and we could really do with some of your awsomness on the server! XP

If you wanted to do a swap Id be happy to pass you my custom klen trader or create something unique for you. Thats the best I can offer, although I do think I cretae awsome custom map editions. My server is down so if you have a use, np.

Images of klen. One, Two,   Three

Images of bash One, Two, Three, Four

Thanks man.

Repect,

iCE

I already ported ZCP to exile. But it's not publicly released yet. Everything in time. I never release my scripts from the first day one. 

When i do there will be a topic on the exile forums.

I made some extra additions to it where an A10 Comes carpet bomb the base after it's captured ^^

That change will also come to this version when the time is right.

I already ported ZCP to exile. But it's not publicly released yet. Everything in time. I never release my scripts from the first day one. 

I made some extra additions to it where an A10 Comes carpet bomb the base after it's captured ^^

Thats fantastic! Thank you for all your hard work Zupa. Its much appreciated. If I can help in any of my limited ways, let me know! ie. Base design etc

Cant wait for you to release this. Do you have any idea when you will be looking to?

Edited by iCEtIMed

Hey Zupa,

Any news on the porting to exile at all? Its all gone very quiet!

I see some servers have it installed. Im not sure if this is your work or someones ported it....? Any chance of a PM?

Any chance of an update? Like I said befor if I can help, let me know.

Cheers.

~iCE

Edited by iCEtIMed

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone got this to work with the latest version of Epoch 0.3.3.1 ?  When I install it my server won't come back up. Any idea's why this would be happening? I did not make any changes to the config files either.

1.  placed  "a3_epoch_server_zcp.pbo" in the  @EpockHive/addons folder

2.   Placed "zcp.sqf" in my main Mission.pbo

3. Placed "execVM "zcp.sqf";" in my Init.sqf

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Zupa, Can anyone help me with adding other maps.

When I create the sqf in the editor, I dont have the second set of co-ords and they dont work.

Is there something I need to do for that? Put down a marker or something? Is seems like the second set of markers say where around 1 point the building items should be but I just cant figure out how to create those.

Thanks guys

I quickly made This

I'll made something better later, it also uses A2 assests so AiA TP is required.

*Edit*

and also This with only A3 assets for all maps.

I added some burning barrels and floodlights for when it gets dark, it has 1 main entrance and 2 sneaky holes in the fence.

Any way you could re-upload this please? :)

• 2 weeks later...