[Server Addon] ZCP - Zupa's Capture Points 2.0 Updated for Epoch 0.3

Zupa

Great update Zupa, the rewards and locations have been totally random, love it :D

Only snag is the capture point is not centered on the flag, it's to the North-East corner, so you can cap it without going near the base or flag.

the cap point is the first object u put in the base.sqf

If I wanted to have multiple bases would I have it in the config like so:

// For every spawned mission, 
ZCP_CapBases = [ // located in capbases folder
	"base1.sqf",
	"base2.sqf",
	"base3.sqf",
	"base4.sqf"
];

Just wanting confirmation before packing and upping to server.

Basically so the base is different each time it spawns.. E.G - Cap Alpha spawns base2.sqf and Cap Bravo spawn base4.sqf then when cap alpha completes cap charlie spawn base1.sqf... is that how this works or can you only have 1 base file here?

Regards,

Pry

If I wanted to have multiple bases would I have it in the config like so:

// For every spawned mission, 
ZCP_CapBases = [ // located in capbases folder
	"base1.sqf",
	"base2.sqf",
	"base3.sqf",
	"base4.sqf"
];

Just wanting confirmation before packing and upping to server.

Regards,

Pry

indeed; 

Tip: Test server ^^

ok first thing zupa great code and now to the bad stuff, code only cleans the bases and the parts to the base I have loot just floating in the air once it auto deletes itself. 3rd thing is when the player gets money aka crypto from one of the missions what ever crypto they had on them deletes it self any way to fix this I have added some be filters for the crypto so be doesn't think the player is up to something but just wondering other than that great stuff!!!!!

Changelogs 2.0

• [added] Reward system : Krypto / Vehicle drop / Weapon or Build box.
  • [added] More configs
  • [added] More checks
  • [fixed] Epoch 0.3 Krypto rewards.
  • [changed] Code cleanup and optimization.

I thought this had fixed the krypto getting removed from players when they cap a point?

Not had a chance to test it myself though...

ok first thing zupa great code and now to the bad stuff, code only cleans the bases and the parts to the base I have loot just floating in the air once it auto deletes itself. 3rd thing is when the player gets money aka crypto from one of the missions what ever crypto they had on them deletes it self any way to fix this I have added some be filters for the crypto so be doesn't think the player is up to something but just wondering other than that great stuff!!!!!

Do u use the latest code? if so i just changed something here:

https://github.com/DevZupa/ZCP-A3/commit/5907d14a55332cfeae2b9e78d9753ac4a7cb7c45

can u test that?

otherwise i will some tests this evenings myself

Hey!

Im beeing kicked when capping these bases. No restriction or anything.

Anyone experienced this?

In my RPT i get;

19:49:36 "playerDisconnected:**561197*******:Moody"
19:49:36 Client: Remote object 6:0 not found

19:50:53 "playerConnected:**561197**********:Moody"

Hello i have a problem with instalation this mod.

I add the "a3_epoch_server_zcp" folder to .pbo file and namet it "a3_epoch_server_zcp.pbo"

I too add "execVM "zcp.sqf";" to "init.sqf" and server logs say

21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\fn_init.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\fn_config.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\fn_missionLooper.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_inDebug.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_nearWater.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_paraDrop.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_start.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_findPosition.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_cleanupBase.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_initCPData.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_giveReward.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_keepMarker.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_createBase.sqf not found

http://i.imgur.com/01sKTBq.png

Sory for bad English

Hello i have a problem with instalation this mod.

I add the "a3_epoch_server_zcp" folder to .pbo file and namet it "a3_epoch_server_zcp.pbo"

I too add "execVM "zcp.sqf";" to "init.sqf" and server logs say

21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\fn_init.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\fn_config.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\fn_missionLooper.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_inDebug.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_nearWater.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_paraDrop.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_start.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_findPosition.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_cleanupBase.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_initCPData.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_giveReward.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_keepMarker.sqf not found
21:50:06 Warning Message: Script x\addons\a3_epoch_server_zcp\zcp\functions\fn_createBase.sqf not found

http://i.imgur.com/01sKTBq.png

Sory for bad English

u pack my folter to a pbo and place it next to the server PBO, do not call the init.sqf, it's a self booting system.

Install Instructions

1) Pack the a3_epoch_server_zcp into a pbo and place it in the @epochive/addon folder of your epoch server.

2) Add zcp.sqf to your mission

3) Call zcp.sqf from init.sqf or anywhere u want :)

execVM "zcp.sqf";

u pack my folter to a pbo and place it next to the server PBO, do not call the init.sqf, it's a self booting system.

???

Thats the opposite of what you say in the install guide

Install Instructions

1) Pack the a3_epoch_server_zcp into a pbo and place it in the @epochive/addon folder of your epoch server.

2) Add zcp.sqf to your mission

3) Call zcp.sqf from init.sqf or anywhere u want :)

execVM "zcp.sqf";

???

Thats the opposite of what you say in the install guide

No it's totally the same lol. 

read it again i would say xD

now im confused. maybe because its so late. but we should not do this ? 

3) Call zcp.sqf from init.sqf or anywhere u want  :)

execVM "zcp.sqf";   and if that   execVM "zcp.sqf";  shall into the init.sqf how should i put it in ? just new line and add it like this ?  :  execVM "zcp.sqf"

now im confused. maybe because its so late. but we should not do this ? 

3) Call zcp.sqf from init.sqf or anywhere u want  :)

execVM "zcp.sqf";   and if that   execVM "zcp.sqf";  shall into the init.sqf how should i put it in ? just new line and add it like this ?  :  execVM "zcp.sqf"

there is a small sqf with the name zcp.... this in your mission and call it in your mission init....

the zcp.pbo in your addonfolder.

there is a small sqf with the name zcp.... this in your mission and call it in your mission init....

the zcp.pbo in your addonfolder.

this is in my init.sqf in mission.pbo. is it right ? and i have done everything else.

execVM "zcp.sqf";

if(hasInterface)then{execVM "semClient.sqf"};

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "cmEarplugs\cm_veh_fun.sqf";

if (isServer) then {
    fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf";
    LSdeleter = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "LSdeleter.sqf";
    execVM "Lootspawner.sqf";

Hmm... Now i totaly i havo no idea hot i can install it.

My "a3_epoch_server_zcp.pbo" 

http://i.imgur.com/eV8ETxW.png

and init.sqf

if (isServer) then {
	fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "LSpawner\fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf"; 
	LSdeleter = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "LSpawner\LSdeleter.sqf";
	execVM "LSpawner\Lootspawner.sqf";
};

if(hasInterface)then{execVM "semClient.sqf"};

execVM "zcp.sqf";

Poor Zupa, so many don't read install guides :lol:

Dear Newbies,

The instructions are clear, the release works perfectly, 100% everytime, no issues.

If you can't get it working then read, read and read some more and if you still can't get it working think about closing your server and become a player, the money you save can be donated to your new server or a charity.

Hey!

Im beeing kicked when capping these bases. No restriction or anything.

Anyone experienced this?

In my RPT i get;

19:49:36 "playerDisconnected:**561197*******:Moody"

19:49:36 Client: Remote object 6:0 not found

19:50:53 "playerConnected:**561197**********:Moody"

It works fine on my server, except these kicks when trying to cap.

BE logs will show why, paste the kick reason.

It doesnt say anything in BE logs, because there is no reason for ban. All i get is "You were kicked from the server" popup message. No reason in RConTool or anything.

It only happens when standing in one of the Zupa bases while capturing oO

after putting this on my server player are reporting being kicked for no reason  and this is all that comes up in the logs   16:42:41 "DEBUG (Load Player) Set Group: 76561197993440049"

16:42:42 Speaker Male02_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
16:42:42 "DEBUG: player auth token set ["nywilqupyvdwpjxsvpyohndrsxpzcmzthgfppjgrd",B Alpha 1-2:1 (oaf) REMOTE,"jybdv"]"
16:42:56 NetServer::SendMsg: cannot find channel #1187061130, users.card=2
16:42:56 NetServer: users.get failed when sending to 1187061130
16:42:56 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 1187061130 (Donnie)
16:42:56 "playerDisconnected:76561198049438171:Donnie"
16:42:56 Client: Remote object 9:0 not found
16:43:12 Error: Object(10 : 2) not found
16:43:19 Unexpected IsPlayerOnChannel 6
16:43:28 "playerConnected:76561198049438171:Donnie"
16:43:30 No speaker given for Rahim Saikal
16:43:31 Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
16:43:31 "DEBUG: player auth token set ["nywilqupyvdwpjxsvpyohndrsxpzcmzthgfppjgrd",B Alpha 1-3:1 (Donnie) REMOTE,"nfjepqk"]"