[Server Addon] ZCP - Zupa's Capture Points 2.0 Updated for Epoch 0.3

Zupa

This works great on our chernarus server!

I've just added it to our stratis server but the bases spawn on top of each other, any idea why?

aw, ill build in a check to not spawn on same positions.

It checks if the hill degree isn't over 0.5 i think by head. In next release i'll make that variable to.

Slight problem when using this with 0.3.0.1, it gives you the Crypto but wipes any previous balance, so if you do it and have Crypto on you, you lose that but do get the capture reward.

Well i no have files of 0.3.0.1 , so i no know :p

Hey man, i dont think i've had the chance to tell you how much i like this mod. Its different, and i really enjoy it. Players also like it, krypto as reward for "defending" the base was a nice idea!

Anyhow, lately users are complaining about beeing kicked from the server while they are in either one of those two cap points. Have you had any other feedback on this earlier? Searched the topic for "kick" and "kicked", no results found that has something to do with what my players are experiencing. 

all i can see in the RPT log from the moment he got kicked is this:

18:19:43 Client: Object 8:14 (type Type_89) not found.
18:19:43 Client: Object 8:14 (type Type_90) not found.
18:19:43 Client: Object 8:15 (type Type_89) not found.
18:19:43 Client: Object 8:15 (type Type_90) not found.
18:19:48 "playerDisconnected:76561198111133480:(AOSN) ocers"
18:19:48 Client: Remote object 8:0 not found
18:20:12 "playerConnected:76561198111133480:(AOSN) ocers"

Cheers!

Hey man, i dont think i've had the chance to tell you how much i like this mod. Its different, and i really enjoy it. Players also like it, krypto as reward for "defending" the base was a nice idea!

Anyhow, lately users are complaining about beeing kicked from the server while they are in either one of those two cap points. Have you had any other feedback on this earlier? Searched the topic for "kick" and "kicked", no results found that has something to do with what my players are experiencing. 

all i can see in the RPT log from the moment he got kicked is this:

18:19:43 Client: Object 8:14 (type Type_89) not found.
18:19:43 Client: Object 8:14 (type Type_90) not found.
18:19:43 Client: Object 8:15 (type Type_89) not found.
18:19:43 Client: Object 8:15 (type Type_90) not found.
18:19:48 "playerDisconnected:76561198111133480:(AOSN) ocers"
18:19:48 Client: Remote object 8:0 not found
18:20:12 "playerConnected:76561198111133480:(AOSN) ocers"

Cheers!

Can u pass me your battleye logs

File(s): scripts.log / publicvariable.log

Best place to start anyway :)

Pry

Thanks, is it the script.txt and pulicvariable.log we normally upload when we get restrictions from Battleeye when adding scripts/mods to the server? I did not know that, i know where they are :P But i doubt it says anything in those two files about this kick when capping the base. Atleast i havent seen it and it doesnt say why ppl get kicked. They just disconnect. Anyhow, ill upload the two files you asked for. Hope it can give you any answers.

Github: https://github.com/Moodyen/textfiles

Cheers!

Thanks, is it the script.txt and pulicvariable.log we normally upload when we get restrictions from Battleeye when adding scripts/mods to the server? I did not know that, i know where they are :P But i doubt it says anything in those two files about this kick when capping the base. Atleast i havent seen it and it doesnt say why ppl get kicked. They just disconnect. Anyhow, ill upload the two files you asked for. Hope it can give you any answers.

Github: https://github.com/Moodyen/textfiles

Cheers!

SOme people are getting kkicked it seems cus of the Cab/taxi script u added.

are that the only .log files in there?

I also see u use the stock AntiHack, That might be the reason.

Can u give me the message people get when they got kicked ?

The  taxi script is long gone, i removed it because it doesnt work with stock Epoch AH. The guys which got kicked when capping one of the points in your mod didnt get any message. It just said "Arma3Config: "User" was kicked from the server" bla bla or what it says :p no # no "name of the log" no nothing. It happend many times aswell, it wasnt just a one time random kick =/

Slight problem when using this with 0.3.0.1, it gives you the Crypto but wipes any previous balance, so if you do it and have Crypto on you, you lose that but do get the capture reward.

Getting same problem here Richie. Hopefully Zupa will have time to look at it :)