Installing Scripts

TheCrazyGamer89

Question

5 answers to this question

hahah your soooooo right @Richie 

Story of my life! everyone wants a server now so they can spawn all kinds of crap and do what they want pretty sad! there are already tons of great servers out there and admins that get no respect, not just talking about my server but others on the forum that are so smart and put in so much work but yet get worse populations then servers with admins that know nothing about  running them.... =P

Indian-Crying.gif

Then why say you'd develop it when you can't ? :lol:

Also it should be the admins job to do this, how can they run a half decent server when he has no clue how the game works ? :P

Seriously, the mod needs less servers, not more badly run servers

hahah your soooooo right @Richie 

Story of my life! everyone wants a server now so they can spawn all kinds of crap and do what they want pretty sad! there are already tons of great servers out there and admins that get no respect, not just talking about my server but others on the forum that are so smart and put in so much work but yet get worse populations then servers with admins that know nothing about  running them.... =P

Indian-Crying.gif

More Server = Less players for the server owners that actually know what they are doing..... Great Job... Now Leaving for Jeruselum

Thank you all for your help not answering my question. I figured it out myself, i just put it in the wrong section

More Server = Less players for the server owners that actually know what they are doing..... Great Job... Now Leaving for Jeruselum

not necessarily, people join one, leave, then keep changing until they find a decent one