Serverquery ports not working [Resolved]

Droge Worst

Question

Hey everyone,

I've setup a server with the following configurations in my .config file. It was not in there before, but i've added it. 

steamPort = 9067;
steamQueryPort = 27034;

But Gametracker + DayZ Launcher (http://dev.dayzlauncher.com/home/check) can't find the gameserver. I've opened the ports in my firewall and even turned off the firewall to check what's wrong. Still both websites can't find the server.

I'm using version 1.63 (console says so in console version) 

When I connect to Rcon with a Rcon tool I can write and do everything except for viewing the playerlist. (playerlist does not load)

Connecting and playing on the server works fine. I've got BEC running aswel... 

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? 

8 answers to this question

oh ok well just use the same format 

steam port is 2 down from ur port

and query is 1 down

;)

let me know if it works

It did not work :(.

I got the feeling that Arma is not executing the steam ports. / query ports. Cause even when the firewall is down, nobody can reach it. 

I've turned firewall off completely, but still doesn't work. Its odd, because you can connect to the server, but the query is just not working. Could it be that you need to enable it somewhere? Aswell the playerlist is not loading in Rcon, however you can connect to Rcon. 

Edit: fixed it :)

I've turned firewall off completely, but still doesn't work. Its odd, because you can connect to the server, but the query is just not working. Could it be that you need to enable it somewhere? Aswell the playerlist is not loading in Rcon, however you can connect to Rcon. 

Can you share a bit on HOW you fixed it please?

How'd you fix it?