Scripter To Help With a Project

Jacen

Question

Not going to make this thread huge, I have a project I'm working on and I'm in diar need of a decent (You don't have to be amazing, if this is a learning experience to you that's fine) But you must need to be able to do simple things, example: Merge plugins together without errors, understand the functions of Arma 2 and have basic knowledge of classes.

Myself I'm a Graphic and Website Developer, some of these quality's can be put to use in the Arma scene, but I've found the code a bit of an overhaul, I'm taking way to long to learn it, and I have players waiting to get on a stable server. I have 80% of basic features finished and the servers amazing, it just needs some extra things before I can officially release.

We also have a launcher in development, it's currently working and just needs some extra features to be stable and useable for the public, I will be allowing people to input their own IP's and have ours as static in the list. I may release the code for people to use themselves and use for their own server but that's for another thread.

We can discuss what you will get or achieve from joining my team over teamspeak or PM, I have great ambitions, and just from having people on to test our current features we've got into the 400's on Gametracker which is pretty cool.

http://DesiredCombat.com- Our Website

http://DesiredCombat.com/landing- Our release page when finished

ts.desiredcombat.com - Teamspeak

You can contact me anywhere, PM on this forum, my teamspeak or my website.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet