0.3 RC Test Feedback

orangesherbet

Would like so see more civilian clothes.

ATM it is so military orientated.

How should we be supposed to test the new building system when the world limit is already reached in 2 days?

Loot disappear in car (organe suv)

-Drones pop up every minute when you are looting trash.

-Ai spawn in a really close circle when the drone spot you. They instantly shoot at you.

My feedback on the traders having building materials is that a few is ok- 100 is too many. I hadn't asked AWOL about this but I can only assume having a full 100 stock of each item is to help facilitate base build testing, but not being able to sell common items due to the stock being full on all traders feels strange. If it was up to me, I wouldn't stock 100, maybe 20 of certain items to start- don't want to have a scenario where traders are like a base building store, everyone would go there instead of using the systems that were just put in place to gather those materials for free!  In reality the majority of players will take the least path of resistance to what they want to do.

To respond to people saying "x item" is more common and I can't find "y item" that is pretty important feedback to have as the rarity of items will have to be tweaked as time goes on.  I am merely a tester but I appreciate reading honest feedback about loot and other things :D

I would hope that 100 is just for testing.  Even if there were say 20 or so max of a particular building item, the cost of building items should be much higher (Think "Crate and Barrel" prices vs "Home Depot")  

The amount / work to obtain has to match the work required to destroy the material....and I could argue it should be a bit harder to destroy.

Loot amount was just about right for the little time I played on there, maybe a tad much for a single player

I wanted to give group moderator permissions to my groupmember, but when i gave(he wasn't online) his nickname changed to: "dead player".

I kicked him out from group("dead player") and go offline, but interesting part is he logged in after and he was in group(can lock/unlock base doors etc.). How thats possible?

I want to go check my group list but server is now offline..

My feedback on the traders having building materials is that a few is ok- 100 is too many. I hadn't asked AWOL about this but I can only assume having a full 100 stock of each item is to help facilitate base build testing, but not being able to sell common items due to the stock being full on all traders feels strange. If it was up to me, I wouldn't stock 100, maybe 20 of certain items to start- don't want to have a scenario where traders are like a base building store, everyone would go there instead of using the systems that were just put in place to gather those materials for free!  In reality the majority of players will take the least path of resistance to what they want to do.

To respond to people saying "x item" is more common and I can't find "y item" that is pretty important feedback to have as the rarity of items will have to be tweaked as time goes on.  I am merely a tester but I appreciate reading honest feedback about loot and other things :D

Remember you can not buy materials if you dont have the krypto. To get krypto you have to loot around to. Let players decide if they want to buy materials from the trader (by first selling things for krypto). Or let them use the system for gater those materials for free!

What is with so many comments where people don't read what is being said and then respond with some answers that is completely irrelevant? What was being referred to by orangesherbert was the fact that there are too many in traders. And another comment mentioned how cheap they are. Yes you can buy things from a trader and sell them too. AMAZING!!!! I never knew that!!! You mean this loot that spawns everywhere is sellable? You mean that stuff I find on the ground everywhere at a ratio of 50:1 to buildables is worth more to a trader than cinder blocks and mortar??? That is what is being referred to here. And yes this post counts as an unnecessary post. Grumpy happy out.

What is with so many comments where people don't read what is being said and then respond with some answers that is completely irrelevant? What was being referred to by orangesherbert was the fact that there are too many in traders. And another comment mentioned how cheap they are. Yes you can buy things from a trader and sell them too. AMAZING!!!! I never knew that!!! You mean this loot that spawns everywhere is sellable? You mean that stuff I find on the ground everywhere at a ratio of 50:1 to buildables is worth more to a trader than cinder blocks and mortar??? That is what is being referred to here. And yes this post counts as an unnecessary post. Grumpy happy out.

Sorry to make you upset lol :)

I agree that 100 items in stock is to much. My point is that you have to let people choose how they want to play. If they want to use the new system to gather cinder let them do that. If people want to trade items for cinder its oke by me. You really need some good loot to trade for cinder (sappers pay good when you kill them).

1 cinder cost 25 krypto and 1 mortar 20? you need 6 cinder and 4 mortar for 1 upgraded wall. That is 230 krypto and i dont think that is cheap.

BTW I noticed that free building (2) still snaps on existing parts. Hope that this will be fixed in 0.3.1

After playing sometime last night with a couple buddies, its the first time I've been within a 100m of another player.

1.  The huge nametags / trade icons have got to go or at least make them much smaller or toggled. 

2.  I was unable to move a jammer after placing it, is this by design?.  The question is if the jammer is required to build, how would you safely protect your jammer if for example your base is free standing and raised like most are?  I mean the jammer has to be placed first, that means it's on the ground ... how would I get it on the floor of my base to protect it.  

3.  Buddy could not place a lockbox without a jammer present.  Doesn't this defeat the purpose of a lockbox?

I know that it's a configuration setting that the admin can set, but right now it looks to be pointing out some other issues.  I would think I'd be able to move a jammer just like other building items, especially if I feel I need to move it for better protection.   Fireplaces do not require a jammer to make...why can't that same setting be applied to lockboxes?

-world limit (should be increased because in 2 days it already reached the limit)
-Plot pole limit (100 items is not that much for a nice base)

-Free build dont work in ghost mode (cant rotate items and when it can it will snapbuild)
Melly told me that you have to place the part first before you can use the free build (but in that stage physics work again so you cant put it in the ground or inside another wall).

-respawn after dead by player timeout on portal (it should be good that you cant acces the same portal u used before, for about +/-5 min)
We had a lot of fights close to a spawn point (about 4km away) and player just run to there dead bodie to fight again) In situations like 2 vs 6 it can be verry unfair because if you kill the 6 guys they pop up before you know.

I had a nice cinder base at Mell's and i'm 90% sure that i maintained jammer. Today i login in and its all gone. Is its possible to see server logs when maintence happened?

Or if some of testers destroyed my jammer please step front so i can sleep well.

kushgOZm.jpg

tNHBtNnm.jpg

I had a nice cinder base at Mell's and i'm 90% sure that i maintained jammer. Today i login in and its all gone. Is its possible to see server logs when maintence happened?

Or if some of testers destroyed my jammer please step front so i can sleep well.

kushgOZm.jpg

tNHBtNnm.jpg

Base got raided. Destroyed jammer and stole peices.